• Kane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heath Slater

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it in somewhere, I think in someones book
The wrestling business back then was so full of extreme degenerates with every vice imaginable that I believe it
You not confusing Ahmed Johnson with Hardbody Harrison?

Me when someone says Bliss can't wrestle:
giphy.gif
I liked that movie. No one really talks about it, but I thought it was terrific.

I read it in somewhere, I think in someones book
The wrestling business back then was so full of extreme degenerates with every vice imaginable that I believe it

If I was a wrestler back then I'd be dead by 35

https://411mania.com/wrestling/charlotte-flair-undergoes-surgery-expected-back-summerslam-build/

Charlotte Flair Undergoes Surgery, Expected Back For SummerSlam Build

– Charlotte Flair has underdone surgery to fix a ruptured implant and is expected to be out for the current PPV cycle. According to the WON, Flair underwent the surgery to fix her implant from a few months back on June 19th.

Flair is set to take the current PPV cycle through Extreme Rules off, and as previously reported will be back for the build to SummerSlam.

Extreme Rules takes place on July 15th from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and will air live on WWE Network. SummerSlam takes place on August 19th.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/charlotte-flair-undergoes-surgery-expected-back-summerslam-build/

– Charlotte Flair has underdone surgery to fix a ruptured implant and is expected to be out for the current PPV cycle. According to the WON, Flair underwent the surgery to fix her implant from a few months back on June 19th.

Flair is set to take the current PPV cycle through Extreme Rules off, and as previously reported will be back for the build to SummerSlam.

Extreme Rules takes place on July 15th from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and will air live on WWE Network. SummerSlam takes place on August 19th.
Nice of ESPN to take pictures of her bewbs before they're fixed <JagsKiddingMe>

There is a strong connection between wrestlers their fans and degeneracy
I was every bit the degenerate that a lot of them wrestlers were back in the 90's
Dope dealer with a cocaine habit, making more money than the law would allow selling crack, meth and heroin with a hot ass white wife that was bisexual and loved threesomes, fucking bitches on the side(including underage high school sluts), going to raves every weekend and living everyday like it was a wild ass party
Man I miss that shit lol

You not confusing Ahmed Johnson with Hardbody Harrison?
I cant remember where I read it so I cant guarantee it for sure but I've always remembered it as being Ahmed

Busted titty

I was every bit the degenerate that a lot of them wrestlers were back in the 90's
Dope dealer with a cocaine habit, making more money than the law would allow selling crack, meth and heroin with a hot ass white wife that was bisexual and loved threesomes, fucking bitches on the side(including underage high school sluts), going to raves every weekend and living everyday like it was a wild ass party
Man I miss that shit lol
Jesus christ pete

Man I miss that shit lol

maybe you should change your name to pliny scarface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back