PWD 602: Our pets heads are falling off!

Ever see a ghost?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
time to make this dream a reality
I wonder what a company would Aubrey to make this hallen?

I’m guessing get the rights from publisher and then negotiate a liscense with wwe

Dfq7qMxUwAIyEYo

I won 25 straight cage matches as a created Scott Hall.

It was just too s-w-e-e-t!!!

Modded, bro. You can't mod on an N64 lmao. Everything is on PC.

Im goin pc for my next system just for the mods

I never messed with mods til skyrim and now I see that it isnt about buying a new game monthly its about building each game into the best game ever playing it to death and then moving on to the next one.

Right now I fuck with gta , skyrim and wwe2k and i am well aware that people with pcs are having more fun than I am and doing amazing things

Just listened to Colt Cabana's recent podcast, and at points, he just sounded like he's *THIS* close to killing himself. The story going around is that the trial has all but wiped out his savings.

Just listened to Colt Cabana's recent podcast, and at points, he just sounded like he's *THIS* close to killing himself. The story going around is that the trial has all but wiped out his savings.
No longer making dat Colt Cabana money?

Im goin pc for my next system just for the mods

I never messed with mods til skyrim and now I see that it isnt about buying a new game monthly its about building each game into the best game ever playing it to death and then moving on to the next one.

Right now I fuck with gta , skyrim and wwe2k and i am well aware that people with pcs are having more fun than I am and doing amazing things

When you decide to take the plunge, let me know your budget and I can scope out some parts for you. Ends up cheaper than a prebuilt even if you go pay a Frys or something to assemble it.

Consoles nowadays are literally gimped PCs, so when I had the opportunity to move over I did. I can't go back. I get the best of everything and I can still use my controller if I want to. My hardware will also probably play games for a decade before I need to upgrade, so that's awesome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back