PWD 602: Our pets heads are falling off!

Ever see a ghost?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get some sleep and rethink this statement.

They did some Jakked tapings.

I don't know, man. I'm pretty sure Roode and Joe were in NXT. And Roode is pretty muscular, especially for 40, but Joe's body type is pretty far from "Jakked" as you kids are calling it these days.

Hey, remember last week when UFC President Dana White sent Alistair Overeem to the UFC 225 preliminary card because WWE import CM Punk was such a huge pay-per-view (PPV) draw and “The Reem” was not?

If not, let me refresh your memory.

“Listen, when Alistair Overeem sells as many pay-per-views as CM Punk does, we can argue,” White told reporters at last week’s UFC 225 media day.

According to a report from the L.A. Times, UFC 225 drew less than 150,000 PPV buys, which puts the Robert Whittaker vs. Yoel Romero-led fight card in the dreaded “Mighty Mouse” category in terms of overall return.

Overeem, meanwhile, had the highest-rated fight on the UFC 225 “Prelims” on FOX Sports 1.

The hulking Dutchman also had the highest-trafficked post right here on MMAmania.com, thanks to a brutal knockout loss to Curtis Blaydes in the third and final round (watch it).

No telling why UFC 225 was a bust. I’m sure the fact that Romero missed weightand changed his “Reaper” fight to a non-title affair didn’t help, and let’s remember the Aussie is not exactly a household name in the United States, having been out of action since last July — when he and “Soldier of God” also failed to break the 150k mark at UFC 213.

At least we now know how much Colby Covington’s trash talk can move the needle.

<Lmaoo>
That's so disappointing. That card deserved to do way better.

I don't know, man. I'm pretty sure Roode and Joe were in NXT. And Roode is pretty muscular, especially for 40, but Joe's body type is pretty far from "Jakked" as you kids are calling it these days.
EC3, Eric Young, and then Nigel McGuiness is NXT commentator too.

Last edited:
Probably let it expire without noticing.

Just let Halloween Havoc and Sister Abigail expire this week and were scooped up.

That's bonkers to me, especially since the E seems so copyright-anal. That goes double for Sister Abigail since it is a phrase being used by a current talent.

Their own fault for not Yoel a household name. He escaped Cuba to come to America to earn his freedom through fisticuffs. It's all written right there for everyone to buy into on GMA

Their own fault for not Yoel a household name. He escaped Cuba to come to America to earn his freedom through fisticuffs. It's all written right there for everyone to buy into on GMA
I blame the thousands of MMA fans who knew this was as good of a card as you could get yet still streamed it. They'll turn around and blame UFC when the sport starts dying, but won't take a look at themselves. I get cards like UFC 222 doing 150k buys because that card had one big fight worth watching.

Hart Foundation <KingstonFrown>

I was just watching this weeks episode of MLW Fusion and the opening match between Filthy Tom Lawlor and Fred Yehi is awesome
10 minutes of old school mat action
Felt like I was back in 1985 watching Ron Garvin and Brad Armstrong

I blame the thousands of MMA fans who knew this was as good of a card as you could get yet still streamed it. They'll turn around and blame UFC when the sport starts dying, but won't take a look at themselves. I get cards like UFC 222 doing 150k buys because that card had one big fight worth watching.
I streamed it and I dont give a fuuuuuuuck

EC3, Eric Young, and Nigel McGuiness is NXT commentator too.

Did either one of you go back two pages to read Batfish saying NXT was built up by TNA guys?

I told him it wasn't, it was Neville, Sami, Balor, Owens and the women in 2014, first TNA guy there was Joe in 2015.

Just because it's full of them now, doesn't mean it used former TNA guys or needed them to become hot.....they were hot after Takeover: R Evolution with their first batch of indy guys who didn't work with TNA..... unless you count a few dates Neville worked (something i cant remember at all) which is goofy.

I was just watching this weeks episode of MLW Fusion and the opening match between Filthy Tom Lawlor and Fred Yehi is awesome
10 minutes of old school mat action
Felt like I was back in 1985 watching Ron Garvin and Brad Armstrong

Found out its available for my satellite provider......then I read how much the channel costs......literally nothing else on BeIN Sports thats worth it. <6>

Did either one of you go back two pages to read Batfish saying NXT was built up by TNA guys?

I told him it wasn't, it was Neville, Sami, Balor, Owens and the women in 2014, first TNA guy there was Joe in 2015.

Just because it's full of them now, doesn't mean it used former TNA guys or needed them to become hot.....they were hot after Takeover: R Evolution with their first batch of indy guys who didn't work with TNA..... unless you count a few dates Neville worked (something i cant remember at all) which is goofy.
I wasn't taking a side in the argument, just naming some TNA guys that were/are in NXT.

Found out its available for my satellite provider......then I read how much the channel costs......literally nothing else on BeIN Sports thats worth it. <6>
They post the new show on the Bein Youtube channel every Saturday

I had a dream that I was in several meetings trying to buy the rights and negotiate a license to rerelease the n64 game no mercy. The idea was to update the roster to current and graphics then rerelease on current systems. Now that I’m awake and sober I think this may be a good idea Lolz.

I had a dream that I was in several meetings trying to buy the rights and negotiate a license to rerelease the n64 game no mercy. The idea was to update the roster to current and graphics then rerelease on current systems. Now that I’m awake and sober I think this may be a good idea Lolz.
I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back