PWD 597: The War Room

Do you want CM Punk to win this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Bruce's show worth watching? Never watched it before.

Terminator-Smile.gif

That's how I picture a Frank laugh

Should they have included this scene in the original version?

Should they have included this scene in the original version?
No, it would've broke up the tension in a scene that was all about it being "in our nature to destroy ourselves".

Sounds like Saskatchewan slang.....that's even worse. <DisgustingHHH>

I'd be offended if you were a Corner Gasser
Probably. I saw a sign on the 1o1 in bc that said half wit shit skins and an arrow pointing towards the turnoff. There a couch and a dead moose beside it. In the middle of nowhere.

Probably. I saw a sign on the 1o1 in bc that said half wit shit skins and an arrow pointing towards the turnoff. There a couch and a dead moose beside it. In the middle of nowhere.
Its called Crest....and they're a cult.

Is Bruce's show worth watching? Never watched it before.
Watch the sttwo stuff before the network. Pick the topics you are interested in. Cornette is really a nut

@Minotauro Rex as fellow homeowners, i need to build a garage and get some weights in there, right?

I just rent, it sucks because I could use my VA home loan and could afford it but my wife and I don't want to settle where we are at.

Yeah, you do though. Get some horse stall mats and a good power rack, find some sucker on craigslist or whatever who bought plates thinking they were actually going to lift and buy it from them for cheap. I got around 600 lbs of plates for $200 off craigslist. If you want bumper plates those would probably be harder to get for cheap even used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back