PWD 597: The War Room

Do you want CM Punk to win this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Bruce's show worth watching? Never watched it before.

Terminator-Smile.gif

That's how I picture a Frank laugh

Should they have included this scene in the original version?

Should they have included this scene in the original version?
No, it would've broke up the tension in a scene that was all about it being "in our nature to destroy ourselves".

Sounds like Saskatchewan slang.....that's even worse. <DisgustingHHH>

I'd be offended if you were a Corner Gasser
Probably. I saw a sign on the 1o1 in bc that said half wit shit skins and an arrow pointing towards the turnoff. There a couch and a dead moose beside it. In the middle of nowhere.

Probably. I saw a sign on the 1o1 in bc that said half wit shit skins and an arrow pointing towards the turnoff. There a couch and a dead moose beside it. In the middle of nowhere.
Its called Crest....and they're a cult.

Is Bruce's show worth watching? Never watched it before.
Watch the sttwo stuff before the network. Pick the topics you are interested in. Cornette is really a nut

@Minotauro Rex as fellow homeowners, i need to build a garage and get some weights in there, right?

I just rent, it sucks because I could use my VA home loan and could afford it but my wife and I don't want to settle where we are at.

Yeah, you do though. Get some horse stall mats and a good power rack, find some sucker on craigslist or whatever who bought plates thinking they were actually going to lift and buy it from them for cheap. I got around 600 lbs of plates for $200 off craigslist. If you want bumper plates those would probably be harder to get for cheap even used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back