PWD 596: Canadian ruined edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That the real La Parka?
tenor.gif
Yea its the Chairman Of WCW

I know that, I'm just saying it depends on how far you take it.

But why do you think he got the vote because of the bigot wing then? I'm sure there were plenty more bigoted people that came before him and they never voted then.
The conversation has got a bit circular so I'll try and not get flagged in here, new rules just hitting and all. To respond to the Ice Cream question.

It would be legal to have a NAZI ice cream shop. You could fly NAZI flags. You could sell food that isn't remotely vegan. If people didn't want to eat there, its on them. If people who like their ideology eat there fine. The Government has no say and doesn't try to have one in the best case scenario. But what if a customer ordered ice cream and they refused service to a customer who is Jewish? Imagine they're not Jewish and protest. Now every town needs two ice cream places or some people just won't have ice cream. The Curt Flood story in Baseball being a prime example, needing a colored laundromat caused him to miss game time while he sat nude and shivering.

On the Trump front no candidate (certainly in the Republican wing) has ever used any racist rhetoric like Trump in any recent time. George Wallace was the last major racist candidate and he was once endorsed by the NAACP. He never won the Democratic Party's nomination but always did well, as a third party candidate he won five states in 1968. Nixon's southern strategy was based upon racism as well, but sold itself in secret. Perhaps that was a more palatable form of bigotry, especially as white racist southern Democrats no longer controlled the party. It was felt that bigotry needed to be hidden because of Wallace's failings, whereas it now looks that he simply wasn't a good candidate. Why would racists support the party of civil rights, it was political suicide.

And views like this is how he won the SC case.

views like what ?

Being consistent with religion and being tired of people using it as an excuse to act shitty towards other people for silly reasons ?

I care
I'm a big time arena mark so take your negativity and shove it
This. I’m really glad they kept using the historic Allstate Arena/Rosemont Horizion and didn’t switch over to the bigger United Center for ppvs. There’s just something special walking in there knowing who’s been there over the years performing under the big wooden roof.

Punk won his case, will this give him the edge in the octagon on Saturday?

This. I’m really glad they kept using the historic Allstate Arena/Rosemont Horizion and didn’t switch over to the bigger United Center for ppvs. There’s just something special walking in there knowing who’s been there over the years performing under the big wooden roof.
I feel the same way walking in the Cow Palace
You can feel the history walking into that old timey building with its tiny hallways, old school piss troughs and stale hot dogs and warm beer
Its an old rasslin building from a bygone era and thats what I love about it

Windowless cubicle hellhole. I think lack of access to natural lights for employees unless justified by a specific technological process (producing cheese/computer chips/wine) should be illegal.

If an employee shows up dressed like that it takes the sting out of the windowless just a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back