Status
Not open for further replies.
AAA just announced the main event for TripleMania
4 way match with the loser being unmasked
Psycho Clown, Pentagon Jr, La Parka and El Hijo De Fantasma
Shits gonna be dope!

34441760_190642581765673_6534173419464818688_o.jpg
First glance, read it as "Poker of Asses". <{Heymansnicker}>

Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked is the best goddamn thing you can put in your mouth this side of a titty
I'm weird and don't really like chocolate flavoured things, so I can't comment. I wish they'd just straight up do a cookies and blueberry ice cream though because when I was just getting those bits it was the nicest shit ever. The white chocolate pieces were just shit tier cheap ass chocolate that ruined the whole thing.

I know theres a thread on it but you people should really be watching MLW Fusion
@The Higher Power s boy Robert Fuller is there with the Stud Stable, Tony Schiavone on commentary, winning and losing matters, good old school style storylines and so much great talent on every show
If you havent seen it yet its definitely worth checking out
And I know people are mad at Sami Callahan but damn is he a great heel with some of the best promos in the business
@Minotauro Rex I think youre a Jeff Cobb guy arent you?
His match against Jack Swagger on this show is so much better than the one i saw at the Cow Palace last year which was so disappointing

Yeah, I like Cobb. I remember asking you about his match at the Cow Palace last year. I’ll check this out later today.

Why dont you just buy a different ice cream?
I wanted to try something new. I don't think I've found an ice cream that I can buy in a shop that I actually really enjoy. They're either really tasteless or I don't like the flavour. I'm obviously just a picky asshole who has nothing better to complain about on a Tuesday.

I love the fact that Sami Callahan is pissing off all the right people

I never heard of him til the kerfuffle about him a couple months back but didnt really pay attention til I saw him on MLW
This dude is fucking great on the mic and plays his gimmick perfectly
I'm a fan

I was just responding to the "you can't be trying to say bias against bigotry is equitable to bigotry." part.

When did he say Mexicans were sent by Mexico to rape Americans? I heard him saying they aren't sending "their best" (which included rapists) when referring to illegals. Yeah, I know of people who live in places like Oregon who voted for Trump knowing he'd never get the nomination.
I was responding to a statement that it was bigoted to judge other people who hold different beliefs. I still say I can be biased against beliefs because that isn't a form of prejudice.

As to the Trump thing in the primary phase every vote counts, except in a couple of weird states with some out there rules, so they weren't throwing their vote away. I'm talking about people who voted in the general for the first time, going out of their way, knowing the state they were voting in wasn't going red. They weren't trying to upend the process, they didn't think he wasn't going to win anyway, they were so behind him they didn't care he wasn't going to get the Electoral Votes. They wanted to vote for him that much.

{<jordan}

Thats like judging women by their wrestling ability.

Hey if Ronda Rousey can be a sex symbol then society is a lot more inclusive than you think brah!

:)

Beauty pageants are horribly sexist but we’ve got fucking Total Bella’s on tv promoting being a silicone enhanced tease ho as a valid role ‘strong woman’ model for girls who will at most become as vapid but without the Bella genes. I’ve got issues with both types of sexism. I may not exactly come across as an accepting type of dude what with being a stripper monger in midlife crisis but I’ve had a couple of very average but very smart gfs.

I'm weird and don't really like chocolate flavoured things, so I can't comment. I wish they'd just straight up do a cookies and blueberry ice cream though because when I was just getting those bits it was the nicest shit ever. The white chocolate pieces were just shit tier cheap ass chocolate that ruined the whole thing.
You see, Gold, to me few things taste better than the combination of vanilla and chocolate. Yet somehow racial harmony eludes us

latest

I never heard of him til the kerfuffle about him a couple months back but didnt really pay attention til I saw him on MLW
This dude is fucking great on the mic and plays his gimmick perfectly
I'm a fan

I know he has a bunch of Corny and Busted Open fans pissed right now working themselves into a warrior.

Windowless cubicle hellhole. I think lack of access to natural lights for employees unless justified by a specific technological process (producing cheese/computer chips/wine) should be illegal.

Can’t they just go outside on their breaks?

<{vega}>

AAA just announced the main event for TripleMania
4 way match with the loser being unmasked
Psycho Clown, Pentagon Jr, La Parka and El Hijo De Fantasma
Shits gonna be dope!

34441760_190642581765673_6534173419464818688_o.jpg

I wonder who is going to take that L and lose their mask.

<DCrying>

I wanted to try something new. I don't think I've found an ice cream that I can buy in a shop that I actually really enjoy. They're either really tasteless or I don't like the flavour. I'm obviously just a picky asshole who has nothing better to complain about on a Tuesday.
It's the Plessy case, there were other exactly equal train cars for black people. This then got applied everywhere, because the court chose a case where they knew the justice side would fail. The Medic examples I chose earlier would never fly in the public's opinion. Hell most gay people are happy to now know they aren't giving money to bigots (they haven't thought this through).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back