PWD 586: The Bullfrog Splash, Ending Matches and Hopes

Best SNL Era

• Mid 2000's to present Kenan, Hader, Sudeikis, Samberg, Kate McKinnon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2ynnkm9.jpg
Yeah, that's a bit creepy even for this place.

@Minotauro Rex has new spank bank material though.

Dusty hated that woman til the day he died

"Duthtin, lithen to me, boy. Dat dere woman nuffin but a damn thnake. Y'hear? You gone be wit her, you may as wheel pack up an' tell Vince I say hello."

And the rest was history.

Just do squats and deadlifts, bro #BookofHughes

Eazy debunking 3 Bret claims in the first 5 minutes <Lmaoo>. Conrad, you magnificent bastard, you've done it again!

Transcript of Samoa Joe’s promo:

“They say that ambition makes for strange victims. Unfortunately for you, Big Cass, ambition has made you a victim. You know, I find it funny they call you Big Cass because the only thing that’s truly big about you is your mouth. Yeah, I’ve known men like you. I’ve dealt with fake tough guys like you my entire life. If there’s one thing I know it’s this: when it comes time to take your convictions, strap them to your chest, and walk them through the fire, men like you, Big Cass, always end up coming up short.

”Yeah, I know. You’ve made it a habit of yours to target those that are smaller than you. But ambition has now designated you my target. My ambition demands the Money in the Bank briefcase; my ambition demands that contract and that title opportunity that is rightfully mine. Oh, Big Cass, next week I promise you we will find out how truly big -- or small -- you are.

”But don’t worry, I do not discriminate. You are viewed as only an obstacle, one that I will put to sleep.”

I want Joe to win MiTB for the record.

@lakersfan45 It was my 30th birthday yesterday, and wifey asked me if I wanted Splatoon 2 for it. I told her not to bother, Lake will never open his Switch

<PandaHi75>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back