PWD 586: The Bullfrog Splash, Ending Matches and Hopes

Best SNL Era

• Mid 2000's to present Kenan, Hader, Sudeikis, Samberg, Kate McKinnon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eazy debunking 3 Bret claims in the first 5 minutes <Lmaoo>. Conrad, you magnificent bastard, you've done it again!
what did he ask?

I know Bret complained about Eric and Hogan clearing his metal plate for Goldberg. he had to convince Goldberg as well.

Eric complained about Bret being late for work. Bret complained about them not having anything ready for him.

what did he ask?

I know Bret complained about Eric and Hogan clearing his metal plate for Goldberg. he had to convince Goldberg as well.

Eric complained about Bret being late for work. Bret complained about them not having anything ready for him.
Basically the entire chapter in Bret's book where he first met Eric in LA, Eric asked what it'd take to gent him to WCW, Bret says Hulk Hogan's contract plus one penny, Eric says he can't do that but give him a number, Bret says $3 million a year, Eric says I'll take it back to Atlanta. A bidding war between Eric and Vince ensures leading up the that Raw where Bret says he'll be in the WWF forever.

According to Eric, they did meet. No such conversation about money took place, he'd bust out laughing if Bret had said $3 million a year and he didn't offer Bret a contract at all in 1996.

Lol Matt Brown pushing strength and conditioning gear.
What man doesn't dream of having this body, BNR?!

matt-brown-ufc-206-official-weigh-in.jpg

@lakersfan45 It was my 30th birthday yesterday, and wifey asked me if I wanted Splatoon 2 for it. I told her not to bother, Lake will never open his Switch

<PandaHi75>
Lolz that’s thrncorrect reapnse
<PandaHi75>
I was going to open it Saturday but then I got drunk and high and tooknthe baby for a nice long walk with my wife.

Lolz that’s thrncorrect reapnse
<PandaHi75>
I was going to open it Saturday but then I got drunk and high and tooknthe baby for a nice long walk with my wife.
Dude... You got drunk and took your baby for a walk?

Basically the entire chapter in Bret's book where he first met Eric in LA, Eric asked what it'd take to gent him to WCW, Bret says Hulk Hogan's contract plus one penny, Eric says he can't do that but give him a number, Bret says $3 million a year, Eric says I'll take it back to Atlanta. A bidding war between Eric and Vince ensures leading up the that Raw where Bret says he'll be in the WWF forever.

According to Eric, they did meet. No such conversation about money took place, he'd bust out laughing if Bret had said $3 million a year and he didn't offer Bret a contract at all in 1996.
shouldve given Hitman $20 million if not more tbh

I’m forty minutes in and Eric is confirming all of my suspicions about the factual basis of Bret Hart’s book so far.

I’m going to go to bed and will resume tomorrow but so far I am very pleased with how many times eric has called bullshit

Transcript of Samoa Joe’s promo:

“They say that ambition makes for strange victims. Unfortunately for you, Big Cass, ambition has made you a victim. You know, I find it funny they call you Big Cass because the only thing that’s truly big about you is your mouth. Yeah, I’ve known men like you. I’ve dealt with fake tough guys like you my entire life. If there’s one thing I know it’s this: when it comes time to take your convictions, strap them to your chest, and walk them through the fire, men like you, Big Cass, always end up coming up short.

”Yeah, I know. You’ve made it a habit of yours to target those that are smaller than you. But ambition has now designated you my target. My ambition demands the Money in the Bank briefcase; my ambition demands that contract and that title opportunity that is rightfully mine. Oh, Big Cass, next week I promise you we will find out how truly big -- or small -- you are.

”But don’t worry, I do not discriminate. You are viewed as only an obstacle, one that I will put to sleep.”

I want Joe to win MiTB for the record.
Don't be silly....can't be good....it's from a script. <36>

Don't worry about these simps that have never been in a long term loving relationship. We didn't get a PHD for this shit!
My rating is down to a 4.0. Can I hire you to heat up and beat up anyone that gives me less than a 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back