PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mania card at this rate is similar to mania 4/5 with ton of matches to the point even the pre show will be stacked, to think last mania ambrose got pre show'd in spite of his 2016 main event run/title reign.

Got a lot of the Crichton audio books (JP, JP:LW, Timeline, State of Fear, Airframe, Prey). This is one and Timeline are probably the best.
I remember really enjoying Timeline and thinking it would be such a good movie. A summer popcorn movie starring Paul Walker was not what I had in mind.

So your after life is to haunt a wrestling sub forum on a fake sport website? You pissed the gods off royally.
<Fedor23>

At least I have Bubba on ignore still.

This Styles/Nak feud is going to be so bad. WWE does the same exact thing for every face vs face feud. They will team up, one will hit the other by accident and then they will finally get serious..

Booooooooring. Hope you fan boys are happy with your good match. Fuck this shit.

Don't ever bring me into your world again!

There's no light or sound that far deep into the rabbit hole, only the occasional whiff of salty sea air and then it's gone.

DYimTPiV4AEA2EW.jpg

So because of my BP I can’t:
A) smoke, never have
B) drink beer, fuck that
C) do drugs, well I haven’t for a year and a half
D) wrestler or do BJJ, shit
E) dirty sexy, bugger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back