PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when I talked about how much better Nedry’s death was in the book, someone did this awesome illustration on YouTube

Whole book is on there too. Just listening to the first chapter of the doctor treating the strange animal attack has got me hooked.

That was so cool.

That was cool. It's been more than 20 years since I've read that.

Same

Money.

Book was so much better.

Movie was still amazing though.

I listened to the whole thing

<{Joewithit}>

When Nedry knew he was blind he was all

200.gif

Lmfao

I miss the Trini the OG yellow ranger she was hot.
But that whole franchise is cursed. Look at the other Red ranger that killed someone with a katana
Well as an avenue for an actor you're doomed. It will stain your credibility forever (thank Linkara for watching the show for his History of Power Rangers or else I'd have no info) but in general a hundred plus people have been Rangers and most doing well. The Pink in season 7 with cancer who had to leave recovered I believe.

The Medina thing is a bit baffling, he was so afraid that he's be in jail for life he took a six year manslaughter plea (after a year of waiting without a hint of being charged). In his 911 call you can hear him call out the dying man who barged into Medina's room for "making me do this" which might have put him in a shitty position in court.

That’s some good babyface fire from Becky

Ecw 99 post harcore heaven, the build was lame as taz cleanly won against chris candido on tv yet they do it again on ppv. Rvd/lynn was the true main event, to think bubba Dudley vs taz main evented an ppv but it happened as the improtu main event of hardcore heaven as taz squashed candido at the start of the ppv.

impact players continue there fued with dreamer/douglas, Lance storm in ecw show more charisma and personality than his entire wwe run as the generic heel. Creatively stilted but the in ring/improved production values compensated for it.

Ecw 99 post harcore heaven, the build was lame as taz cleanly won against chris candido on tv yet they do it again on ppv. Rvd/lynn was the true main event, to think bubba Dudley vs taz main evented an ppv but it happened as the improtu main event of hardcore heaven as taz squashed candido at the start of the ppv.

impact players continue there fued with dreamer/douglas, Lance storm in ecw show more charisma and personality than his entire wwe run as the generic heel. Creatively stilted but the in ring/improved production values compensated for it.
<Moves>

I voted Vader because he scared me as a kid like the Road Warriors did. But Bam bam was a pimp too, even though he jobbed for LT at Mania.

Remember when I talked about how much better Nedry’s death was in the book, someone did this awesome illustration on YouTube

Whole book is on there too. Just listening to the first chapter of the doctor treating the strange animal attack has got me hooked.

Got a lot of the Crichton audio books (JP, JP:LW, Timeline, State of Fear, Airframe, Prey). This is one and Timeline are probably the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back