PWD 553: Save KO

Better Worker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and that fatty Amy Schumer could pass for the Michelin man

Has anyone seen Dolph's stand up comedy?

Alexa carrying Sheamus, clearly building toward her landing a Hogan-esque slam on Nia the Giant.

She looks like the kind of woman that would really enjoy cooking dinner for a lawyer and his young son.

1:12 is dessert...maybe not after this meal

He banged Nikki Bella as well but that nare gets a mention.

They did do a Total Divas storyline about him trying to take Nikki back when John was refusing to marry her. They had so much more chemistry than robotic Cena it was ridiculous. Nikki may as well have had $ signs in her eyes for those segments.

No worse than hot-shotting him to Universal champ. He should've ran with the "new face of America" US title for longer. Mid-card money but heel KO vs Roman didn't work and looked stupid. Underdog KO fighting for his family, his pride, and his spot vs Vince-backed Roman will be the shit someday.

Damn, I hope that day comes. Long live the Prizefighter!
38e98291a6febef53fb839e6cbd641bbf932be9c_hq.gif

i wood pop if Vince came down the ramp at WM and helped Roman beat Brock like he helped Austin at WM 17

and then Roman and Vince shake hands

73dp9g.jpg

How long is the ramp at Wrestlemania gonna be? The one last year was long as Hell.

I love Joey Diaz but when you listen with headphones you can hear his fatass constantly breathing into the mic from just sitting there. Had to shut it off. Will try to finish just over speakers today. Also, obligatory I LUH YOU MIKAL BISPINK!
Shit...I was going to listen to this on my flight tomorrow morning. I forgot about the breathing, good looking out.

Dolph definitely likes chubby chicks. Let's not forget his other big jumpoff.

kyBv6tz.jpg

Alexa carrying Sheamus, clearly building toward her landing a Hogan-esque slam on Nia the Giant.

1:12 is dessert...maybe not after this meal

They did do a Total Divas storyline about him trying to take Nikki back when John was refusing to marry her. They had so much more chemistry than robotic Cena it was ridiculous. Nikki may as well have had $ signs in her eyes for those segments.

Sweet mother of God...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back