PWD 553: Save KO

Better Worker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That has nothing to do with him as a worker, though. Overall pro wrestler/superstar, it's Macho Man and it's not close. Strictly in-ring performance, Eddie was fantastic, but I still vote Savage.
Sure it does. A vanilla midget is a vanilla midget. "In ring performance" doesn't put butts in the seats.

I'm listening to Sonya DeVille on Lilian Garcia's podcast, and she's basically turning out how WWE wished Darren Young would have turned out.

With DeVille, she doesn't see herself as "The Gay WWE SuperStar", and doesn't believe in forcing her identity on people, but will provide support to those in the same position.

With Darren Young, well, as soon as he came out "Gay! Gay Gay Gay! Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Oh, you think I'm being obnoxious?! That means you don't like me because I'm gay. In fact, anything bad that happens to me is because I'm gay!"

I'm listening to Sonya DeVille on Lilian Garcia's podcast, and she's basically turning out how WWE wished Darren Young would have turned out.

With DeVille, she doesn't see herself as "The Gay WWE SuperStar", and doesn't believe in forcing her identity on people, but will provide support to those in the same position.

With Darren Young, well, as soon as he came out "Gay! Gay Gay Gay! Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Oh, you think I'm being obnoxious?! That means you don't like me because I'm gay. In fact, anything bad that happens to me is because I'm gay!"

How I read that

WjSpUcX.jpg

was listening to Meltzer and he shat on Moolah for a good 10-15 minutes

she sounded like a huge cunt

Will Joey Ryan get a run in WWE? I don't see it happening.

Is Dolph a chubby chaser?

He was with Vickie Guerro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back