PWD 550: The PWD is harder to keep up with than Raw

What match are you most looking forward too at Mania

• New Day vs Usos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bar vs Revival (Possibly including the Club)

• Nia vs Alexa

• Bayley vs Sasha (maybe)

• Cena vs Taker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked with a jap that called himself Thomas. Couldn't speak a word of english in conversation. But could sing the shit out of ol danny boy somehow.

My kid is learning to play danny boy on his trumpet. It's very rough, but he's slowly getting there.

This text-on-the-screen during promos thing they got going on is working for me.

I have no doubt the matchw ill be entertaining to a certain extent, but the fact that Roman is going to win is deflating to me. I just hope the match is good, but anyone watching knows the outcome.
Roman winning in a double turn(in the kayfabe sense since it pretty much already is that way)would be very exciting but that’s about it as far as the wow factor

Roman winning in a double turn(in the kayfabe sense since it pretty much already is that way)would be very exciting but that’s about it as far as the wow factor

from what im reading, it seems like WWE is building this for Brock to be boo'd with the whole he doesnt respect the business/fans/peers/sport since he is never there. i read that heyman's promo was okay at best (some people hated/loved it), and he put over the great qualities of a champion but that doesnt apply to brock since he is never there. sadly, i dont see a double turn working with Roman Reigns especially not with a crowd like youre going to get at Mania. he will be boo'd just bc its roman reigns and they want somene else

oh well

Don't ask question you don't want to know the answers to.
PELOEfk.gif

from what im reading, it seems like WWE is building this for Brock to be boo'd with the whole he doesnt respect the business/fans/peers/sport since he is never there. i read that heyman's promo was okay at best (some people hated/loved it), and he put over the great qualities of a champion but that doesnt apply to brock since he is never there. sadly, i dont see a double turn working with Roman Reigns especially not with a crowd like youre going to get at Mania. he will be boo'd just bc its roman reigns and they want somene else

oh well
Which makes no sense because Brock has been telling us all along that he doesn’t care about or respect anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back