PWD 550: The PWD is harder to keep up with than Raw

What match are you most looking forward too at Mania

• New Day vs Usos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bar vs Revival (Possibly including the Club)

• Nia vs Alexa

• Bayley vs Sasha (maybe)

• Cena vs Taker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BotchMan

Mid 20s Crisis
@Brown
Reaction score

00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.348033

Rules
1. Don't poke smot if you have a drug test coming up
2. Always drop at titled
3. If its not in the arm then its not really heroin
4. Legalize cocaine

Mascots

Theme

Sticky please @UltimateVictory @D.R.H. @Tachy

Last edited:
Young, dumb whores are great.

No more part time champions post brock, it brings the main event scene to an standstill and stalls raw in general. Post wrestlemania reigns could go with bruan, balor, rollins or ambrose returning. There directions to go with full time champ compared to part timer disappearing for 3 months leaving the main event directionless.

How did you marks let that last thread go 61 pages

<bball1>

No more part time champions post brock, it brings the main event scene to an standstill and stalls raw in general. Post wrestlemania reigns could go with bruan, balor, rollins or ambrose returning. There directions to go with full time champ compared to part timer disappearing for 3 months leaving the main event directionless.

Hmm... Its old school territorial traditional that the champ doesn’t fight every week... but the champ should be cutting a promo every week.

Lesnar is a shit and lazy champ IMO. Never liked him.

@Batfish as a goddamn fully qualified college professor, I find your botching of the word “to” in the thread title to be both deplorable and indefensible.

Shame on you. Put down the blow and pick up a book, Botch!

@Batfish as a goddamn fully qualified college professor, I find your botching of the word “to” in the thread title to be both deplorable and indefensible.

Shame on you. Put down the blow and pick up a book, Botch!
I tried to edit it, but it wouldn’t let me!

Hmm... Its old school territorial traditional that the champ doesn’t fight every week... but the champ should be cutting a promo every week.

Lesnar is a shit and lazy champ IMO. Never liked him.

Monthly ppv defenses should be regular, promos on tv is fine having seen 80s tv is which the champ only had tv matches on Saturday night main event/one syndicated match (superstars). I recall hogan/bob orton on superstars and that was his only superstars/challenge match in 87.

Due to lesnar part timeness create strange main events like the extreme five way and 3 vs 5 tlc for example. Aleast they can focus on single fueds and not rely on multi man main events to compensate for non title main events.

Cruiserweight tag titles are coming after WM per PWInsider

Faith restored. Dude is not a pussy.

Oh fuck Ronda/Angle vs Steph/HHH.

Fucking shit fest. Angle is an eggshell, Ronda can’t work or promo and Steph can’t work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back