PWD 550: The PWD is harder to keep up with than Raw

What match are you most looking forward too at Mania

• New Day vs Usos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bar vs Revival (Possibly including the Club)

• Nia vs Alexa

• Bayley vs Sasha (maybe)

• Cena vs Taker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pot, Kettle, Black.

Aren't you the bitch who made false claims about Orton killing the ratings only to be shown the complete opposite? And then when shown these facts, you're response was that these ratings aren't legit because they were put in a graph?

<Huh2>

Yes that was you... You're a little bitch who can't back up your own claims and then has to resort to calling real life facts non facts all because you're too much of a sissy to admit you were wrong.

Stay in your lane you fat fucking whore.

From thw comments I see Bubba is going full Bubba.

Color my surprised.

A comma there would be correct, Bubba, just like the comma I used before your name was correct. A comma is to be used before a name when addressing a person (or dog, thing, etc.) directly.

I'm glad I could provide you with this grammar lesson regarding the vocative case, Bubba.

Don't call me Bubba, SocraticMeth.

The comma isn't needed.

How is the ROH PPV?

It should be noted that people weee saying Asuka had to win the Royal Rumble because if she didn’t she wouldn’t technically be undefeated anymore.

It’s like they forgot Eva Marie eliminated her in #1 contender for the NXT Women’s championship battle royale (w cheese)

Before Carmella dumped Eva Marie out to win it

Some schmuck called into Busted Open and said Carmella should try to cash in on the winner of Asuka/Charlotte at WM, get squashed, and then get cut.

I don't now this man, but I hope he goddamn dies.

You didn't need that comma, by the way.

TZpoY.gif

Aren't you the bitch who made false claims about Orton killing the ratings only to be shown the complete opposite? And then when shown these facts, you're response was that these ratings aren't legit because they were put in a graph?

<Huh2>

Yes that was you... You're a little bitch who can't back up your own claims and then has to resort to calling real life facts non facts all because you're too much of a sissy to admit you were wrong.

Stay in your lane you fat fucking whore.

You're gimmick is stale.......And Orton is a ratings killer. You gave no evidence just a graph you made in Windows paint. How was prison? I'm assuming that's where you've been, since you are the only bitch in this thread.

Big Trouble in Little China is on. This makes me happy.

As do the pain killers.

Impact is invading ROH.

You're gimmick is stale.......And Orton is a ratings killer. You gave no evidence just a graph you made in Windows paint. How was prison? I'm assuming that's where you've been, since you are the only bitch in this thread.

People putting factual ratings on a graph doesn't make it wrong you baffoon. If you actually believed in the point that you're trying to make, then you could have easily ended this debate with the "real" ratings. Of course you did not go that route which leads me to calling you out as a dishonest little bitch. Not suprised...

Like I said, stay in your lane since you don't have it in you to back up your false claims. One of the last times that the 3rd hour held up in ratings was the Raw that had Orton getting back at the Authority. A show that revolved around Orton himself.. Sorry that you hate the guy so much but until you can honestly back up your false claims, shut the fuck up and take this L like a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back