PWD 549: 100,000 Aussies Can't Be Wrong

Better Buddy Cop Movie(all sequels included)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Dern's skinny fat ass had trouble making weight again?

<DisgustingHHH>

Did she smell good?

She didn't smell bad. Her scent wasn't that overpowering either way. Probably the 20 dudes sweating all around us. There was an awkward moment when the coach told everyone to pair up with whoever was next to him (when we were lined up by rank) and the guy to my left turned to his left and then I turned to her and we just stared at each other awkwardly for 20 seconds.

And Dern's skinny fat ass had trouble making weight again?

<DisgustingHHH>

She needs to hit the weights and either (1) lean out enough to make 115 easy; or (2) add a bit of muscle and just go to 125.

She does have nice boobs, though.

Yeah, I'd have sexy time with both of these women. If you know what I mean.

I rolled with a girl today for the first time ever. It was weird.
I rolled with a girl only once. She wasn't very good looking but had huge amazing titties, which my love is so well documented. We were no-gis that day so it was even less between us. She jumped in my guard bro and went for wrist control and those glorious funbags smushed into my chest. I promptly froze trying my damndest not to pop one and she passed that shit like it was nothing and armbarred my ass. She knew what she was doing.

I rolled with a girl only once. She wasn't very good looking but had huge amazing titties, which my love is so well documented. We were no-gis that day so it was even less between us. She jumped in my guard bro and went for wrist control and those glorious funbags smushed into my chest. I promptly froze trying my damndest not to pop one and she passed that shit like it was nothing and armbarred my ass. She knew what she was doing.
Did you motorboat em?

She needs to hit the weights and either (1) lean out enough to make 115 easy; or (2) add a bit of muscle and just go to 125.

She does have nice boobs, though.
That body is a ticking timebomb

How are you still chubby at 115?

Have you seen the people that attend ufc events?

They are atrocious, I almost knocked a drunk mexican gangster at a show in San Jose. I was with the wife though, probably for the best anyways.

Did you motorboat em?
Unfortunately, we only got about another minute before we wrapped for the day so I didn't get to master plan any pervy positions but the wheels were turning

Shes fights like a horny snake

This girl wasn't ugly, but I wouldn't say she's hot. There is one really hot girl that trains with us, but we've never rolled.

I didn't know how to handle it. I didn't want to just mash her, but I also didn't want to be condescending and just let her to do whatever. I played bottom a bit and swept her a couple times. Toward the end of the round I took mount and armbarred her.

For being skinny fat Dern had decent conditioining.

Have you seen the people that attend ufc events?
I was in Vegas when Conor KO'd Aldo. So many basic white people walking around pretending like their Irish and being all testy. Got really old fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back