PWD 549: 100,000 Aussies Can't Be Wrong

Better Buddy Cop Movie(all sequels included)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered it myself. And let the pain commence!

:meow:

If I lived in California, preferably in a box full of pillows at the foot of your bed, I would watch it for sure. But it's 10 p.m. already here. And I'm an old goddamn man. I've been running around since 9 a.m.

There better be somewhere to nap at this birthday party tomorrow.

Rex let me know when the AA fight is about to start

Joe all kinds of sad there. Damn/

I'm not here for Cyborg, Joe. This is the Frankie Show and also the Cat Show but don't tell her because I'm playing hard to get don't want Becky to get pissy.

If I lived in California, preferably in a box full of pillows at the foot of your bed, I would watch it for sure. But it's 10 p.m. already here. And I'm an old goddamn man. I've been running around since 9 a.m.

If you lived in California tomorrow we would go to Yosemite and I'd have my wife pack us some delicious sandwiches. :)

She's not invited, this is for us

Having O'Malley fighting some random can be higher on the card than a former HW champ is interesting

I don't know if you missed the opening Sid but the unauthorized reproduction of this event is
<{danayeah}>
giphy.gif

Damn, those woman top ten rankings look like shit. A pregnant broad is still 3rd and a champ that got stripped for not fighting is 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back