Vintage vagina

I dont even know how many years its been since I did some coke
Scared of that shit now
Getting old is stupid

Have you seen this?
Downloaded it from XWT, gonna watch later
Supposed to have some good stories about Dr D David Schultz and
Mr T

Do you think Schultz would've been in the main event for WM1 instead of Orndorff if he didn't get worked into a shoot by Stossel?

Do you think Schultz would've been in the main event for WM1 instead of Orndorff if he didn't get worked into a shoot by Stossel?
I dont think Vince would have ever put him in the ring with Mr T because he knew Dr D was a lunatic with a bad temper
The reason he was fired was because he tried to whoop Mr T's ass at the LA Sports Arena because Schultz was pissed that an outsider was getting the top spot
No way Vince lets someone like that derail his plans for wold domination

I'm 30 minutes into the Orton shoot and so far its really, really good

Taker tombstoned Brock at WM 30 tho

Maybe this is new.
It might be new but odds are if they did it, the company would be fined and if Vince felt it was best for business, then he would happily eat the fine. Wouldn’t be surprised if they turn a blind eye to the WWE anyway considering all the business they bring to the city that week anyway.

It might be new but odds are if they did it, the company would be fined and if Vince felt it was best for business, then he would happily eat the fine. Wouldn’t be surprised if they turn a blind eye to the WWE anyway considering all the business they bring to the city that week anyway.

Fine, would probably be low anyways. Maybe 50k? Vince cleans his nut up after he jerks off with 50k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back