• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stop having fun!" -- WWE
stephanie-mcmahon.jpg

Yeah, probably

583e8911-94c2-4cbc-a4ab-2d2cbcf9104b_text.gif

Vince needs to do something about this.

He needs to start his own airline, dammit! X-Air-X!

We, at X-Air-X, think you, the flying public, are quite frankly tired of having your bags searched and testicles molested. We also think that you're tired of the same old simplistic theory of "Fat Asses vs Tiny Seats." Surely the era of "The TSA Agent beating the shit out of you and dragging you off the plane just because he feels like it" is definitely passe. Therefore, we’ve embarked on a far more innovative and contemporary air travel campaign that is far more invigorating and extemporaneous than ever before.

“Alright you mealy mouth sumbitches, everybody listen up and this will only take a second. This here aircraft has 3 emergency exits in the case that we collide with a mountain(what?!) an ocean(what?!) a plateau(what?!) a big ass lake(what?!) I said a big ass lake”

He needs to start his own airline, dammit! X-Air-X!

We, at X-Air-X, think you, the flying public, are quite frankly tired of having your bags searched and testicles molested. We also think that you're tired of the same old simplistic theory of "Fat Asses vs Tiny Seats." Surely the era of "The TSA Agent beating the shit out of you and dragging you off the plane just because he feels like it" is definitely passe. Therefore, we’ve embarked on a far more innovative and contemporary air travel campaign that is far more invigorating and extemporaneous than ever before.

“Alright you mealy mouth sumbitches, everybody listen up and this will only take a second. This here aircraft has 3 emergency exits in the case that we collide with a mountain(what?!) an ocean(what?!) a plateau(what?!) a big ass lake(what?!) I said a big ass lake”

At least the XFL only blew up in Vince's face figuratively.
bork1}

"What would you like to drink, ma'am?"
"Oh, I'll have ..."
"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT TO DRINK!"

Just watched Bret/Perfect from SS 91. Great, great match. Ref kind of botches the finish, calling for the bell literally the moment the hold gets locked on before Perfect could have possibly submitted.

Then Bret rips Perfect's singlet off for no reason. Ripping a dude's clothes off against his will. And he calls Shawn ghey.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Just watched Bret/Perfect from SS 91. Great, great match. Ref kind of botches the finish, calling for the bell literally the moment the hold gets locked on before Perfect could have possibly submitted.

Then Bret rips Perfect's singlet off for no reason. Ripping a dude's clothes off against his will. And he calls Shawn ghey.

Funny. Just saw someone on Reddit talking about The Bushwhackers licking unwilling children.

p2INBFw.jpg

Elias is the E and C podcast guest today. I’m listening while I play Xbox

<5>

"What would you like to drink, ma'am?"
"Oh, I'll have ..."
"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT TO DRINK!"
*glass shatter*
“Here comes the beer cart! Stevewiesers all around!”
tenor.gif

"Please remain seated until the aircraft comes to a complete stop at the gate and Captain Charisma turns off the "sit your ass down" sign. Check under and around your seat for any barb wire, thumbtacks, and pieces of your ear that you might have brought on board. Thank you for flying with X-Air-X and let me be the first to welcome you .... to RIGHT HERE in Cleveland, Ohio! Bang bang!"

Bret was better than Shawn

Funny. Just saw someone on Reddit talking about The Bushwhackers licking unwilling children.

p2INBFw.jpg

They just made their entrance with Andre in their corner to take on the Natural Disasters with Jimmy "The Mouth of the South" Hart. They just snuck up behind the NDs and poked them in their damn eyes and then ran away!

This. Is. Wrest-Ling! This. Is. Wrest-Ling!

Piper asked what advice Heenan would give the Bushwackers against the NDs and Heenan goes, "If I was managing the Bushwackers I'd commit suicide." Lulz.

<You11>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back