PWD 541: Elias The Excellence of Execution

Better "oh shit" Theme Intro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While speaking with The Daily Star Braun Strowman discussed working stiff with Brock Lesnar at last month’s Royal Rumble event and mentioned that it can get very physical when the two are in the same ring.

“Any time Brock and I are in the ring it’s very physical. You’re talking about two larger-than-life human beings who are fighting for dominance. Stuff happens. It’s a contact sport – it’s not tennis. We’re not going out there to slap a ball around, we’re going out there to beat each other up. That’s what we did.”

As previously reported, Brock threw some legit punches at Strowman during their Rumble match after Strowman connected with a stiff shot of his own.
<{anton}>

That’s the correct answer big man

Now listening to my dude Bootsy.

This :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: said "I'm gonna put my love in your eye so you can see me coming".

<{danawhoah}>

I flew once and got "randomly" selected for an enhanced bag search. I'm assuming it's because I had a clump of material inside that might have had something wrapped up in it.

I hope they had fun digging through my rolled up dirty socks, just to find more rolled up dirty socks lol

Mick Foley watched and ranked the entire firdah the 13th series and I agree with his Analsis. It’s been a good 8 years since I’ve dine that.

J1e3fuq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back