PWd 540 Braun is headlining mania and im havin kfc

Who should be dubbed for another Gutter thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not reading 4 lines of bullshit from some can from florida. Start a new thread. Bury gutter

Just built a house last May. 400k for four beds, 2.5 baths and 2400 sq ft. That’s avg around SE Va.

Too much though, both of my neighbors are from OK and they say our houses would be high 100k range there

Just built a house last May. 400k for four beds, 2.5 baths and 2400 sq ft. That’s avg around SE Va.

Too much though, both of my neighbors are from OK and they say our houses would be high 100k range there
I had to stay in Oklahoma for a few months in the summer of 2008 for work. The downside to what they told you is the fact that they have to live in Oklahoma, which is infinitely shittier than even St Louis and Illinois.

I had to stay in Oklahoma for a few months in the summer of 2008 for work. The downside to what they told you is the fact that they have to live in Oklahoma, which is infinitely shittier than even St Louis and Illinois.

Been several times lol. Wife is from OKC. Moore area to be exact

Yeah but 6 months a year a thunderstorm could turn into an other worldly wind funnel of destruction that rips apart your entire life and that's just like normal and accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back