PWd 540 Braun is headlining mania and im havin kfc

Who should be dubbed for another Gutter thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish we had those prices in Cali

$400 would buy you a closet here
I grew up living in a 700 square foot government housing project apartment until I was in my mid-20s.

So even the house I live in now feels like a mansion compared to those days. Back then I had to walk about the equivalent of a block just to get to the parking lot.

God damn it...who the hell is responsible for this! @lakersfan45 ? @Minotauro Rex ? Which one of you bung holes subjected us to another Gutter thread?

Ah, holy shit balls, I just realized Gutter used fat mascots! Fucking bullshit! And wtf is that theme...it's a bunch of fucking hobos begging for change! What hell spawn dimension does this come from? Montreal?

<Bottle.gif>

In my neighborhood I'm literally the rich guy on my block LOL
You should walk around like this
imgres

Do you guys think they will put a woman's title on Ruby riot in the near future?

I live near St Louis in my mortgage is only $474 a month. 1500 square feet, two bedrooms and two baths, detached 2-car garage and finished basement.

So $150,000 around my town will get you a pretty decent house.
My shoes cost more than your house

Do you guys think they will put a woman's title on Ruby riot in the near future?

By title I hope you mean "Chef's sexual pleasure bag."

But the short answer is no...I see them doing something with Ronda and Charlotte as part of the long rumored horsewomen vs horsewomen thing.

Ah, holy shit balls, I just realized Gutter used fat mascots! Fucking bullshit! And wtf is that theme...it's a bunch of fucking hobos begging for change! What hell spawn dimension does this come from? Montreal?

<Bottle.gif>
Do your job brother

My shoes cost more than your house

He said dollars, not that French Monopoly money you use in Quebec...damn it this Gutter abortion was your fault wasn't it! I swear I will hunt down the guilty party if it kills Bubba to do so!

He said dollars, not that French Monopoly money you use in Quebec...damn it this Gutter abortion was your fault wasn't it! I swear I will hunt down the guilty party if it kills Bubba to do so!
Do your fuckin job
Gutter aint over

Wait @Jobber is French Canadian? Don't even have the houses there. They live in igloos n shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back