PWD 538: Welcome to the Nakamura Era

What Would You Rather Take

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how long itll be up, cant find a gif right now:

It was on Sheamus' birthday, too.

It could very well be the fastest elimination. One Man Band breaking records, bay-bay!

Putting Cesaro and Sheamus into the Rumble was the worst booking decision of 2018.

Didn't mind Nak winning, if only Braun was in the Rumble. Could've destroyed everyone, then instead of choosing who to fight he just beats up everyone on both rosters for a few weeks until he decides.

Putting Cesaro and Sheamus into the Rumble was the worst booking decision of 2018.
double duty in the Rumble is normal. It just looked retarded this year as the men’s Rumble Damn near opened the show, so they had to compete after the Rumble instead of before like previous rumbles.

I think she moved to the US because she cares about HER neck, same as Nak.

That's one of the reasons why she moved, she even said that she wanted to have fun again, and not fall into the "We're gonna hit each other as hard as we can every night" rut.

I'm only happy about this because he'd surely be taking Book/Otunga's spot, right ?

Could be Cole's. Cole has been talking about retiring from his on-screen role for years, but they've not found the right guy yet.

I'm only happy about this because he'd surely be taking Book/Otunga's spot, right ?
I thought Book was only supposed to be a short term replacement for JBL, so probably him.

Will Ronda Rousey move the needle?

He’s taking over for Booker
<DCrying>

I loved the Coachman/Styles combo in back in 05/06-ish. I guess he won't be able to heel it up this time though since Graves already does that.

Will Ronda Rousey move the needle?
No Frank
I didnt even watch the chick rumble. Knowing ronda was gonna show up and having to listen to stephs bullshit for 30 mins was a deal breaker for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back