PWD 538: Welcome to the Nakamura Era

What Would You Rather Take

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Asuka was eliminating Nikki, I was sat there cringing going "Oooooh, watch her neck"

Yeah I was thinking,” ohhhh there goes her push”

@Falsedawn

mother of god
the power of love
love transcends

When Asuka was eliminating Nikki, I was sat there cringing going "Oooooh, watch her neck"

Yeah, that spot really had potential to go wrong with a brittle neck.

Fuck you yoga! Look what you did to Trish's ass! Fuck you right in @Minotauro Rex 's goat ass!

To be fair, she did have two kids...

her Twist of Fates were really fucking slow

Lita tried her best but it seemed like she was just too far past her prime, too heavy and too rusty. She was still entertaining though.

I was hoping she snapped it like a twig so she would go away for ever.

damn i have to watch smackdown now at elast until fastlane since i am going to the event
im sure big nasty nak is gonna have to put his 'title opportunity' on the line against someone, id imagine itll be randy orton or someone who is int he upper card. pluz nak and orton have feuded for a while

damn i have to watch smackdown now at elast until fastlane since i am going to the event
im sure big nasty nak is gonna have to put his 'title opportunity' on the line against someone, id imagine itll be randy orton or someone who is int he upper card. pluz nak and orton have feuded for a while

Kami incoming...fatal four way at Mania coming soon...

promo332580482

Did you watch the preshow kickoff, where KO just shit on Peter Rosenberg the whole time? Kevin Owens is awesome, Sami is great too but Kevin knows how to play smug asshole to the tee.

I must have missed it when watching and maybe it was KO selling the injury, but why did Sami go into the Rumble after jumping Tye but KO didn’t try jumping someone else and go himself later or when Sami was eliminated they then both jump someone else so KO could enter?

Did you watch the preshow kickoff, where KO just shit on Peter Rosenberg the whole time? Kevin Owens is awesome, Sami is great too but Kevin knows how to play smug asshole to the tee.

Making fun of the fucktards who can't spell...<Lmaoo>

Making fun of the fucktards who can't spell...<Lmaoo>
Yeah. I like how caring about proper grammar, spelling and knowing the English language makes them heels - then he speaks fluent French <45>. He's probably more intelligent than most in the locker room, cept maybe Cesaro - I heard that dude can speak like 5 languages.

Just like how Sami Zayn decided to save KO at Hell in a Cell, and that supposedly was a "heel turn." It wasn't a heel turn, he was just being a really good friend.

The WWE universe is ass backwards sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back