PWD 537: Rumblemania

Who Will Win the Rumble?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope Braun kept that receipt. He calls him "stupid motherfucker" at the end <Lmaoo>

zZLqZHX.png

The #GirlhoodDream lives on

Hope Braun kept that receipt. He calls him "stupid motherfucker" at the end <Lmaoo>

For a minute I thought what the hell would happen if this turned into a shoot. I can imagine Vince walking down to stop the match and yell at everyone

Braun looked off the rest of the night too.

The irony of a guy that could never take a punch in a shoot measuring a real shot behind the ear of a guy in a work is some weak shit.

The irony of a guy that could never take a punch in a shoot measuring a real shot behind the ear of a guy in a work is some weak shit.
Didn’t Braun hit him with a stiff ass clothesline/ lariat like 3 minutes later Lolz. That’s when I was like uh oh every needs to chill around here

Braun could've loosened up that knee a touch too though. Brock had one hand down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back