PWD 537: Rumblemania

Who Will Win the Rumble?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roddy Piper has been replaced by a female. Welcome to 2018!

l4bN_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

I totally forgot about Hurricane when I was putting my sheets together. When he stuck up for the business against Mia Khalifa, I knew they'd get that dude a payday.

Who has an eye injury?
Only thing was maybe they didn't want him with his recent tna connections. Rvd apparently he's having a bad divorce with his wife and he thinks her settlement isn't reasonable because that prevents him from working with wwe and getting a big pay day.

Only thing was maybe they didn't want him with his recent tna connections. Rvd apparently he's having a bad divorce with his wife and he thinks her settlement isn't reasonable because that prevents him from working with wwe and getting a big pay day.

Shit, hadn't heard about the RVD thing - like, I thought he was already divorced, or guess didn't realize the process was still on-going. Man, that sucks. He stuck with her when she had cancer. I realize that doesn't mean he gets a free pass, of course I don't know about their personal lives. And hell is that even the same wife ? lol ... anyway

<36>

WTF are Bayley and Sasha doing?

Ronda couldn't even point without looking like an idiot this is going to be a complete disaster

Those fucking kids didn't even know what the hell was going on. "Ronda really won?" *Pretends to squint eyes at TV*

Yeah, little man. Ronda really won.
the only kid with a clue is the one with his head under the sheet.

Shit, hadn't heard about the RVD thing - like, I thought he was already divorced, or guess didn't realize the process was still on-going. Man, that sucks. He stuck with her when she had cancer. I realize that doesn't mean he gets a free pass, of course I don't know about their personal lives. And hell is that even the same wife ? lol ... anyway
Someone posted it a few threads back around Xmas but it wasn't from a very reputable source. It is the same wife that had cancer and stuff online makes it seem messy.

So....much....wrestling this weekend. Good night. Tomorrow when I watch takeover I’m going through that thread. Prepare to be “cream-pied with likes”- @Minotauro Rex

i hope aj and nak take the cuff off at wm and go all out
EMUotTI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back