PWD 533: Threepeat

Better cutter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-deserved-adam-blampied-youtube-a8167751.html

Here's Adam "Plumpy" Blampied writing for The Independent, saying he's "glad" that he got his life completely ruined for asking to see tits.

I agree with him about expecting some men to be better. It demeans us when we pursue too hard and to be honest, working in an all male environment with one attractive woman in admin, some of the comments that I’ve heard do make my eyes roll. We should not be like desperate dogs with no honour, we should be better and accept better for ourselves. Our honour is worth more than pussy.

With that said, I’ve also watched a video on his YouTube channel. Between this and this article, he communicates his issues like he has been spiking women’s drinks and raping them. This is wrong. The only thing he did wrong was go behind his girlfriends back. The rest is sleazy but hardly unlawful.

What really frustrates me about this and other cases like this are the lack of accountability and honour in the women who do not refuse to do these things, or refuse the first time and then do it when asked again and claim that they are the victim because verbal or non-verbal clues were not respected. If a verbal refusal is not respected initially then either get aggressive, walk away or get help. If women do it when asked a second time then they are no victim, regardless if they were sexually inexperienced or not, or accepted drinks or not.

As for non-verbal clues, they do not count. Speak up if there is a problem.

In Adam Blampieds case, the woman in question is entirely at fault for her own actions. She chose to drink, she chose to send those nudes, no matter the reason behind Adams desire to have them.

I agree with him about expecting some men to be better. It demeans us when we pursue too hard and to be honest, working in an all male environment with one attractive woman in admin, some of the comments that I’ve heard do make my eyes roll. We should not be like desperate dogs with no honour, we should be better and accept better for ourselves. Our honour is worth more than pussy.

With that said, I’ve also watched a video on his YouTube channel. Between this and this article, he communicates his issues like he has been spiking women’s drinks and raping them. This is wrong. The only thing he did wrong was go behind his girlfriends back. The rest is sleazy but hardly unlawful.

What really frustrates me about this and other cases like this are the lack of accountability and honour in the women who do not refuse to do these things, or refuse the first time and then do it when asked again and claim that they are the victim because verbal or non-verbal clues were not respected. If a verbal refusal is not respected initially then either get aggressive, walk away or get help. If women do it when asked a second time then they are no victim, regardless if they were sexually inexperienced or not, or accepted drinks or not.

As for non-verbal clues, they do not count. Speak up if there is a problem.

In Adam Blampieds case, the woman in question is entirely at fault for her own actions. She chose to drink, she chose to send those nudes, no matter the reason behind Adams desire to have them.

That's the thing that's irritating the fuck out of me, he asked for pics from women online. He didn't touch anybody, he didn't do anything physical to them, he said "Send nudes". Is he desperate? Yeah. Is he a dick for doing that while he has a girlfriend? Yeah. Did he deserve to have his life absolutely decimated over it? No.

The girl who made the initial accusation isn't exactly doing anything make anyone sympathetic to her cause, she's been throwing hissy fits ever since it happened. While I feel somewhat empathetic to the fact that she was used by some douche, that's all it was, she wanted to send the pictures to the "celebrity", she can just say "No, I'm not doing that".

That's the thing that's irritating the fuck out of me, he asked for pics from women online. He didn't touch anybody, he didn't do anything physical to them, he said "Send nudes". Is he desperate? Yeah. Is he a dick for doing that while he has a girlfriend? Yeah. Did he deserve to have his life absolutely decimated over it? No.

The girl who made the initial accusation isn't exactly doing anything make anyone sympathetic to her cause, she's been throwing hissy fits ever since it happened. While I feel somewhat empathetic to the fact that she was used by some douche, that's all it was, she wanted to send the pictures to the "celebrity", she can just say "No, I'm not doing that".

She stated her age like she was a minor when it happened. She was 19 years old. She was drunk, because she drank too much. She drank too much and made dumb decisions because he was “charming”.

Idiot woman with zero accountability for her own actions. She and others like her degrade all other women by viewing themselves as accountability free, like children.

Adams response to this angers me as well. He was a talented young man with a solid following and an on-air role in wrestling. Now he walks around with a shaved head, like he is some permanently remorseful, shamed, feminist monk.

She stated her age like she was a minor when it happened. She was 19 years old. She was drunk, because she drank too much. She drank too much and made dumb decisions because he was “charming”.

Idiot woman with zero accountability for her own actions. She and others like her degrade all other women by viewing themselves as accountability free, like children.

Adams response to this angers me as well. He was a talented young man with a solid following and an on-air role in wrestling. Now he walks around with a shaved head, like he is some permanently remorseful, shamed, feminist monk.

Do you know who he reminds me of? Randy fucking Marsh. You know when he was an "alcoholic", and he shaved his head and crying because he "has a disease", he's done the exact same fucking thing!

giphy.gif

Hell, as for the girl, I saw the DMs, she even said "Don't tempt me, I want to do it, but you have a girlfriend". He then says "She wouldn't care", and then she does it. She could have just as easily said "Still, no."

can someone explain to me the colin kaepernick playing the harp thing that always gets posted in the op? i missed whatever it is supposed to mean

That's Giant Gonzalez. Show some damn respect.

Batista on E&C podcast is good.

Do you know who he reminds me of? Randy fucking Marsh. You know when he was an "alcoholic", and he shaved his head and crying because he "has a disease", he's done the exact same fucking thing!

giphy.gif

Hell, as for the girl, I saw the DMs, she even said "Don't tempt me, I want to do it, but you have a girlfriend". He then says "She wouldn't care", and then she does it. She could have just as easily said "Still, no."

Yeah, fuck them both.

Fuck Adam for being a prick to his then-girlfriend, not fighting his own corner and demonising himself and other men by not holding this woman to account for her own actions. I’d like to see him make something of a comeback but fuck him if he doesn’t have the resolve to do so.

Fuck this woman for her self-induced victim complex and lack of personal accountability. She ruined another human beings career because she, a legal adult, couldn’t stop herself from acting badly under what sounds like a bit of pressure, and is now claiming to be some kind of victim, instead of accepting that her actions have consequences and moving on from them.

Love Randy Marsh. Love the spooky ghost.

Yeah, fuck them both.

Fuck Adam for being a prick to his then-girlfriend, not fighting his own corner and demonising himself and other men by not holding this woman to account for her own actions. I’d like to see him make something of a comeback but fuck him if he doesn’t have the resolve to do so.

Fuck this woman for her self-induced victim complex and lack of personal accountability. She ruined another human beings career because she, a legal adult, couldn’t stop herself from acting badly under what sounds like a bit of pressure, and is now claiming to be some kind of victim, instead of accepting that her actions have consequences and moving on from them.

Love Randy Marsh. Love the spooky ghost.

Just had a look, she's thrown another hissy fit and quit Twitter... again.

And, I just had a looksee, she still follows him on Twitter, despite being a "sexual predator", who subjected her to such vile harassment, but yeah, not bad enough to not cut all contact with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back