PWD 533: Threepeat

Better cutter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing that's irritating the fuck out of me, he asked for pics from women online. He didn't touch anybody, he didn't do anything physical to them, he said "Send nudes". Is he desperate? Yeah. Is he a dick for doing that while he has a girlfriend? Yeah. Did he deserve to have his life absolutely decimated over it? No.

The girl who made the initial accusation isn't exactly doing anything make anyone sympathetic to her cause, she's been throwing hissy fits ever since it happened. While I feel somewhat empathetic to the fact that she was used by some douche, that's all it was, she wanted to send the pictures to the "celebrity", she can just say "No, I'm not doing that".

How was his life decimated? (Not being sarcastic, I don't know the story.)

Yes, Warrior was a piece of shit.

And now he has an award named after him so that his wife can mug for the camera using cancer survivors as decorations. Fuck them both in the neck.

Elias is over with the PWD.

Vince to completely ruin him in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
Just a couple months ago a lot of people here were hating on him hard and I was the only one defending him saying he’s got a good thing going on.

He needs a better shirt, though. Instead of a picture of him, they should make it look like a band t-shirt with ELIAS written like a band logo.

I can just hear Jim Ross on commentary when she does the full turn:
"No! Poor sweet Bayley is lost! Fallen under than svengali's spell! Damn you, Uhliass! Damn you ta hell!"
"She has seen the light, JR!"
"Well I don't know what this drifter has done to-"
I know EXACTLY what he's done to her!"
<27>

jericho didnt like his 'king of my world' theme

<DCrying>
If it didn't have the break down the walls in the chorus then they could have recycled it for someone else. It was an epic theme just to waste

How was his life decimated? (Not being sarcastic, I don't know the story.)

Long and short of it, Blampied was the face of What Culture, particularly their WWE channel, the vast majority of the views on the channels can be directly attributed to him. However, despite bringing in all the views, WhatCulture is basically the Internet Content Creator equivalent of the cotton fields, writers and YouTube personalities work for what basically amounts to pennies (I heard that WC writers get something like 50 cents for every 1000 views, and have to produce a minimum of 20 pieces per month).

Because of this, WhatCulture had 8 key personalities leave within 3 months, including Blampied.

So, Blampied, Adam Pacitti, King Ross, Jack The Jobber and one of the editors left to form Cultaholic.

Just as the channel was about to launch, this girl comes out and says "Adam Blampied is a sexual predator, and pressured me into sending pictures, look, here's what he said to me!" And what it basically amounted to was "I'm drunk" "Me too" "You've got big tits, let's have a look" "No, you have a girlfriend!" "C'mon!" "Don't tempt me, I want to, but not while you have a girlfriend" "She wouldn't care" "Oh, in that case, okay"

So, because we're now living in the time we're living in, when someone does something, the first thing they do "We're gonna get his fucking job!" And that's just what they did, they harassed everyone at Cultaholic, to the point of them saying "Okay, Adam Blampied's contract with Cultaholic has been terminated with immediate effect."

So, he's lost his job with Cultaholic, the company he founded, before they even started, he can't go back to WhatCulture, because he quit and from the sounds of it, it wasn't exactly on the greatest of terms, and because all of this has happened on such a public forum, no one is going to touch him, because they don't want to social justice goon squad descending on them.

It was just a perfect storm of guy being a bit of a perv, girl taking advantage of the current "Me Too" witch hunt to get some of that sweet victim cred, and Blampied himself being the good little male feminist bitch boy and rolling over and blubbering saying "I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry, I deserve all of this!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back