PWD 532: Aziz Ansari sticking his finger down your throat edition

Better powerbomb?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jey Uso gets a DUI

So they dropping them straps at the rumble to team angle 3.0 or what?

Pay Rey Mysterio his money.

Have him come back and feud with Ultimo Dragon

Hispanic butts in seats

Jey Uso gets a DUI

So they dropping them straps at the rumble to team angle 3.0 or what?
At least he won’t have to worry about getting anywhere for the next year, his brother and Naomi will be his personal cheauffers

If Nakumara wins the Royal Rumble and beats AJ at Wrestlemania

What do you give him

Three months as champ?

The last four in the rumble should be

Cena
Owens
Joe
Nakamura

But It’ll probably be

Roman Reigns vs 3 AI-controlled versions of Roman Reigns in the same gear but with different colors

Asuka wins her rumble

She has to go over at WM.

But Heel Charlotte > Alexa Bliss is a better marquee matchup

Turn Charlotte Heel

Gotta backstab and Beat up 2018 Sting (Becky Lynch)

Cena
Owens
Joe
Nakamura

But It’ll probably be

Roman Reigns vs 3 AI-controlled versions of Roman Reigns in the same gear but with different colors
It’ll be Roman vs 3 205’ers

The last four in the rumble should be me vs @Minotauro Rex vs @RollSonnenRoll vs @Jobber

The three of us beat the Canadian down and make him say “I am an Ice Beaner” before triple powerbombing him through a table full of flaming crepes

Then some dude slaps his dick between a girl’s big and middle toes at ringside so Rex eliminates himself to get in on that dick/toe sucking action.

RSR clotheslines me over the top rope from behind as I am yelling “What happened to you Rex, you used to beautiful!”

RSR rips off his shirt and it says Team RTCC in the ultimate betrayal.

@lakersfan45 comes out and cuts a promo with as many typos as his typing.

Philly crowd throws batteries at all of us.

@Dizzy dies

Cena
Owens
Joe
Nakamura

But It’ll probably be

#MakeKOGreatAgain

giphy.gif

The last four in the rumble should be me vs @Minotauro Rex vs @RollSonnenRoll vs @Jobber

The three of us beat the Canadian down and make him say “I am an Ice Beaner” before triple powerbombing him through a table full of flaming crepes

Then some dude slaps his dick between a girl’s big and middle toes at ringside so Rex eliminates himself to get in on that dick/toe sucking action.

RSR clotheslines me over the top rope from behind as I am yelling “What happened to you Rex, you used to beautiful!”

There are no survivors.
1096.gif

@Dizzy dies

<{Joewithit}>

Great moment.
"And King look at Kevin Owens. He can barley stand! We understand that the he refused all medical attention after that hellacious fight with Dean Ambrose earlier. I think he knew there's no way he would be cleared to compete again. That's how much the WWE Championship and Wrestlemania means to him. Love him or hate him, the Prizefighter is as tough as they come"

Instead, Cole probably just said "oh my" and moved on

@Dizzy dies
<{jackyeah}>

@Dizzy dies
a064af3191be59dc7238153bf5f8d181716a1d6d_00.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back