PWD 532: Aziz Ansari sticking his finger down your throat edition

Better powerbomb?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the 25 Greatest Raw Moments, and it's rife with recency bias, which is the problem with having the public voting on things like this, you get some new stuff in there that makes you think "really?" a combination of kids and short term memory causes it.

Case in point, a great moment was omitted, Batista's thumbs down to HHH, that didn't make the cut, but Roman Reigns' "It's my yard now" was in the top 10. The Toronto Rock Concert wasn't there, but Occupy Raw was. The Undertaker/Steph wedding wasn't on there, but the Pipe Bomb was number 2.

I'll say this, Peter Rosenberg managed to go an hour without bitching about Colin Kaepernick, which is a positive.

Last edited:
I do not care for Mojo :/

I do. As goofy as he looks in those yellow tights, he seems to be developing some really good ring psychology as a heel. He impressed me against Bobby Roode.

[QUOTE="J Danger, post: 137645845, member: 210787"

]If Nakumara wins the Royal Rumble and beats AJ at Wrestlemania

What do you give him

Three months as champ?[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see Nakamura win the Rumble, but AJ should beat him at Mania and Nak can win it at Summerslam.

Also I’m boarding at 5fahreniet in a t shirt and jacket. I laugh at your American cold problems.

Bwahaahaha

The last four in the rumble should be

Cena
Owens
Joe
Nakamura

But It’ll probably be

Roman Reigns vs 3 AI-controlled versions of Roman Reigns in the same gear but with different colors
joe is out of the rumble now because of a injury sucks 4 him.

This has literally nothing to do with pro wrestling, but you should watch it because Tenshin Nasukawa is a savage.

Oh bat,
<36>
@D.R.H. isnt doing anything that counts as work today, this job is union so he’s protected. Same goes for @RR

dd464cd977ac7ec801ef2dbfeb114b80b238b3e2_hq.gif

The final 4 in the Rumble should be anyone except Orton, Roman, Cena and Kane/Show (you know one of them will be in it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back