PWD 527: A New Year of Debauchery

How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was coming here to post this lol. I'm so psyched. This is great news for Fire Pro, the PS4 edition is a lot more appealing now that it's going to have a legitimate roster. I can't wait for that story mode, hopefully it's got those illustrations like the old games.

I was coming here to post this lol. I'm so psyched. This is great news for Fire Pro, the PS4 edition is a lot more appealing now that it's going to have a legitimate roster. I can't wait for that story mode, hopefully it's got those illustrations like the old games.
I'm just happy for an official roster with themes and all that. Now I can finally delete some of those can edits and use the real deal.

SC needs to hurry up with Management of the Ring, i'm ready to get into this shit lol.

I'm just happy for an official roster with themes and all that. Now I can finally delete some of those can edits and use the real deal.

SC needs to hurry up with Management of the Ring, i'm ready to get into this shit lol.
Should be out by the end of the month.

As soon as I hear this news, I find out one of my buddies in the Fire Pro community lost his battle with cancer. I'm fucking gutted, he was a great dude.

Should be out by the end of the month.

As soon as I hear this news, I find out one of my buddies in the Fire Pro community lost his battle with cancer. I'm fucking gutted, he was a great dude.

He's simming an 8 man match against Andre now, sorry for your loss dude.

Jericho probably got a significantly bigger cut of that merch money so that changed his tune a little bit.

MiZ iz goingnto Be. A great wrestling commentator omen fay m

Pro wrestling tees is doing 30% off on all new japan merch starting tomorrow at 1 p.m. eastern time until Friday at 1 p.m. eastern time
Code: njpw

I wanted to make that and a match of the year and I started, but half way through I realized it was way too much work.

<DCrying>
U should just declare them. Like the decker the winner. Aj vs whoever for match of year. IMO

U should just declare them. Like the decker the winner. Aj vs whoever for match of year. IMO

King Neville vs Enzo Amores jaw for moment of the year. Ive been living off that moment for the last 3 months or so.

Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman vs. Samoa Joe vs. Roman Reigns seemed to be peoples favorite match of 2017. Just for the cluster fuck of a mess it was. Cause Vince McMahon likes big sweaty men...........

That red arrow was awesome and the handstand after impact was fantastic

Neville vs Aj would have been an awesome match to see. There was some rumors thats why he kicked the shit out of Enzo in the first place as he was getting moved to Smackdown. Sadly he is no where to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back