How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

oPTDhxF.gif

sigpic340290_4.gif
tenor.gif

I wouldn't have Bliss do it either. I'm guessing that it's reserved for charlotte or Rousey. A heel turn is a must for Becky as much as I hate that being suggested as the solution for everything. She would have to catch fire though because she's a million miles away from someone that looks like they could now.

Who do you want to see win?

Kane should be respected, but he is out of shape and is getting older. I pick Lesnar, who pins Kane, so that we can have a Lesnar V Reigns rematch, title V title. Of course, I'd prefer Strowman to be pushed to the moon, but it would feel rushed if it were to be done now. Have Strowman beat Reigns at Summerslam.

I picked Lynch because I can see her picking up a technical, grappling style. She also looks like somebody who takes her body very seriously. As she is now though, she is just a goofball. If she stopped being such a good and beat the hell out of her opponents with suplexes, and ripped her opponents arms out of their sockets, then she could be a lot bigger than she already is.

Charlotte would also be a good pick. My personal pick would be Ember Moon, due to their past rivalry and Embers ability in the ring.

I'd like Asuka to wipe the floor with everybody else though, and hold the belt for at least a year.

Dean Ambrose vs. The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship (Extreme Rules)
Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens in a No Disqualification Match for the Universal Championship (Royal Rumble)
The Bar vs. AmbRollins for the Raw Tag Team Championship (SummerSlam)
WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Universal Champion Brock Lesnar (Survivor Series)
The Usos vs. The New Day for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship (Battleground, SummerSlam, Hell in a Cell - doesn't matter!)
Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman for the Universal Championship (SummerSlam)
John Cena vs. AJ Styles for the WWE Championship (Royal Rumble)
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H (WrestleMania 33)
Finn Balor vs. AJ Styles (TLC)
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship (WrestleMania 33)

There a list. From a site. Pick one of those or choose one thats not there. I dont care. Think NXT had better matches than some of these ones .
Aj vs cena. Rumble.

No way I’m wayching wk12 live. If I order thenstream can I start it later / whenever ?

I’m thinking of canceling network because I just watch the PPV s and I can do that anyway on free tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back