PWD 527: A New Year of Debauchery

How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been beating Savage's ass for like 10 minutes now and nobody else from WCW came out to help. This is after Savage came out to help the other guys - he wasn't even in the match!

Lulz at Big Show - "This message is brought to you by the Ric Flair retirement fund."

They've been beating Savage's ass for like 10 minutes now and nobody else from WCW came out to help. This is after Savage came out to help the other guys - he wasn't even in the match!

I don't like to remember Savage in those WCW times. He will always be the great man holding the, talented, gorgeous, genius GOAT valet Liz up in his arms to me.

wmm19a.jpg

If you don't get drunk, then how do you plan on making bad decisions you'll regret tomorrow?

When I was drunk I would eat my kid's school lunch in the middle of the night then my wife had to make it again in the morning. Sometimes she would pack a big lunchable for them. I ate it. It was good.

<DCrying>

When I was drunk I would eat my kid's school lunch in the middle of the night then my wife had to make it again in the morning. Sometimes she would pack a big lunchable for them. I ate it. It was good.

<DCrying>

You're a monster

I like to remember Randy winning World War 3 against 59 demons and then ascending to the Heavens like the juiced up angel he always was.

New Years without alcohol gets a <KingstonFrown>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back