PWD 522: Thread not for pantywastes and sissies

Favourite flavour of Jelly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
she didnt change her gear for 3 weeks and then last week it looked like sleepwear. nasty
Well she’s pretty much been a gypsy since she was 14
<KingstonFrown>

Just watched the video where SCSA pours cement into Vince's corvette. This reaction is probably good for a lot of @lakersfan45 posts:

bf9KwV7.png

I love the aftermath when Mankind is using socko as a glove to look for Vince’s briefcase and get the keys

JR:”I don’t know if mankind is looking for a briefcase or the key-
King:”What good are the keys gonna do?!”
JR:”...I don’t know. Micks just somewhere else. Bless his heart”

It never ceases to amaze me how Austin perfectly stopped the truck so the boom could unfold directly into a small opening of the top. That was precision man

It never ceases to amaze me how Austin perfectly stopped the truck so the boom could unfold directly into a small opening of the top. That was precision man

Even more amazing when you consider he probably had at least a six-pack in him at the time.

She was born a carny gypo
That’s true too. I just remember one of the first interviews I heard with her, I think it was on TIJ, that she said she had basically been traveling on her own wrestling all over Europe since she was 13-14

That’s true too. I just remember one of the first interviews I heard with her, I think it was on TIJ, that she said she had basically been traveling on her own wrestling all over Europe since she was 13-14

And I guess how she made some money extra spending money even at that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back