PWD 519: Top guys do top guy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a filing tomorrow where before the main suit I should list the documents I’ve got to file - that list is 350 pages long. Except actually there will 3 times more because there are ancillary documents. So the list of docs is 1050 pages long.

Now sit down and go through all those documents AND stamp and sign them. Oh and I can’t do that digitally (print the stamp or signature) and I can’t file digitally so I might need a truck to take the shit to court where they will really like me.

If it’s only a gap then
Yup, end of last year. That shit was all around funny. The other night I couldn't sleep and I put it on from a random episode from season 3 and it was still funny.
so letters to Cleo is one of my fave bands. The fact that it’s bens depressed shirt gave me the biggest Lolz. I know have his letters to Cleo deperessee shirt and wear it every Saturday. I also write on count zeros Wall every Saturday @Count Zero and that’s a shoot brother
tumblr_n4knfsdMD31qcd94wo4_250.gif

Theres 3 factions and 4 old guys who think its stupid.

I was going to spend $100 on Ric Flair's store because he would call you and I would have him shout out the PWD, but I don't trust Ric Flair. #DirtiestPlayerInTheGame
Lol I imagine some old Hispanic guy calling “hola soy Ric Flair”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back