PWD 519: Top guys do top guy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
LTR just now on AJ winning the title from Jinder: "That was a great day."

LTR, earlier while we were watching Raw: "Daddy I have to go poop. You don't have to pause it, though, I don't watch the cruiserweights. I just watch the real guys."

All Americans have had the choppy choppy pee pee and you all seem proud of it!

Maybe that’s why you need all that hand lotion and flesh torches and shit.

I’m pretty sure I was there dor this raw. It was in Anaheim. If I wasn’t then I was a week earlier or later

All Americans have had the choppy choppy pee pee and you all seem proud of it!

Maybe that’s why you need all that hand lotion and flesh torches and shit.

I'm not American you asshole! My grandparents on my dads side are from Poland.

LTR, earlier while we were watching Raw: "Daddy I have to go poop. You don't have to pause it, though, I don't watch the cruiserweights. I just watch the real guys."

That was the best CW match ever though. LTR missed out.

Any of you people listen to the Crime In Sports podcast?
If not, you should. this shit is fuckin hilarious!
Each week they focus on a different fuck up from the sports world and just break down his trail of destruction in comedic fashion
Theyve done a shitload of episodes on rasslers and MMA fighters(Buck Zumhofe, Hardbody Harrison, Chris Benoit, Charles "Crazy Horse" Bennett, etc)
@The Higher Power you would love this

damn, I can even get Kevin Sorbo AKA Hercules to talk shit to anyone here! What a time to be alive!

I'm not American you asshole! My grandparents on my dads side are from Poland.

Good for you.

Now explain to me what the hell are the PWD factions and why is XPac big upping dudes who drink room temperature soda.

You should get Steiner to give us a shout-out.
Hey all you white TRRRAASSH internet geeks on your comPUters at the p DUBYA DE! Put down the dunkin donuts and get out there raisin' peaks and pleasin' freaks! HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!

Any of you people listen to the Crime In Sports podcast?
If not, you should. this shit is fuckin hilarious!
Each week they focus on a different fuck up from the sports world and just break down his trail of destruction in comedic fashion
Theyve done a shitload of episodes on rasslers and MMA fighters(Buck Zumhofe, Hardbody Harrison, Chris Benoit, Charles "Crazy Horse" Bennett, etc)
@The Higher Power you would love this

Any fuckers who make a comedic episode about Benoit should be crucified.

Now explain to me what the hell are the PWD factions and why is XPac big upping dudes who drink room temperature soda.

You post here daily and you don't know? Whats wrong with the water over there in Poland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back