PWD 515: Red Head Redemption

Which ?

• Orange hair Becky

• Black hair Eva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of surprised that Mercedes Martinez wasn’t one of the call ups. They must be saving her to feed to Ember Moon.
Or maybe because she has Cyborg face.

Eva seems like she'd be interested in just going shopping for expensive crap followed by a 5 star restaurant.. Becky seems like she would be cool to go ride go karts and eat burgers as a date.
Sounds like she's into
comics and video games.

How often does Aliyah wrestle in NXT? @Sexy Check out that GO GATA fanny pack.

Not counting the Blonde (dead heat), Smack down looks like a low rent version of the Raw team
fakerazordiesel-orig_orig.png
[/img]

Becky lynch isn't that hot if she didn't have orange hair she wouldn't stand out from any chick I see at the gym

Becky lynch isn't that hot if she didn't have orange hair she wouldn't stand out from any chick I see at the gym

SHut up dont be a communist

Shes a good lookin chick no matter what color her hair is. Perhaps youd like her better with a plastic face

Fraggle

Eva seems like she'd be interested in just going shopping for expensive crap followed by a 5 star restaurant.. Becky seems like she would be cool to go ride go karts and eat burgers as a date.

Eva seems more interested in snorting blow off my dick if you know her past history, so therefore my vote.

Raw is Vince's baby.

Also of all the bitches I would call up... those were not on the list.

Guess you need some jobbers (apart from Paige).

Also some fucker on a podcast was saying that there is an overload of bitches on the roster. WHAT MOTHERFUCKER? They're all fighting each other all the time. Is Charlotte/Asuka supposed to be jobbing the midcarders every week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back