PWD 515: Red Head Redemption

Which ?

• Orange hair Becky

• Black hair Eva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exclusive-interviews/exclusive-colby-covington-feels-pro-wrestling-experience-will-help-mma-gives-timetable-move-wwe-1/

“I think I’ll be ready in the next year,” he said. “I’ve been honing my skills at Impact, you know. This year, my promos are on point. [I’m] making sure my bumps – you know, a bump is a term for taking a shot in the pro wrestling business – and making sure my finishing moves, and all my moves are correct, you know? I don’t want to make any mistakes when I’m at that level. You got to be mistake-free at that level.”

Racist comments immediately make that impossible in WWE.

One of the best wrestling tag teams in the world lost their job offers when some ‘funny’ tweets appeared.

Even fucking Hogan got canned for racism 10 years after the event.

I’m in a terrible mood caught someone cheating on an exam. 30 yr old guy trying to get into med school.
fuck that guy. If you give him a new exam, make him dress up as X-Pac and enter the lecture hall playing the DX theme on his cheating ass phone every class for the rest of the semester.

Racist comments immediately make that impossible in WWE.

One of the best wrestling tag teams in the world lost their job offers when some ‘funny’ tweets appeared.

Even fucking Hogan got canned for racism 10 years after the event.

Talking shit about a specific country (unless it's Mexico, Israel, or someplace we're looking at bombing) isn't taken as seriously as talking shit about a race/ethnicity. Nobody's attached him to ATT or Impact, yet.
(Although that could be due to ignorance of Impact's existence.)

Didn't actually read but no chance.

He's not charismatic enough

Not PG

Not Big enough

Not an existing draw.

If Riddle isn't there, Covington won't make it.

This sums it up better.

What, are you pussies in bed or something

This interview busts a few myths that have been propagated here over the last couple of years.

Talking shit about a specific country (unless it's Mexico, Israel, or someplace we're looking at bombing) isn't taken as seriously as talking shit about a race/ethnicity. Nobody's attached him to ATT or Impact, yet.
(Although that could be due to ignorance of Impact's existence.)

This sums it up better.

“Only time will tell, it's not exactly like he called them the N-Word. Not sayin what he said was right cuz it wasn't but there are levels and I don't know where this would have registered with the WWE. Seems like he's already had talks with them.”

Dirty animals = not getting hired ever. Somebody hears he’s got a tryout to wwe and immediately this will be shit down. But that won’t happen.

This dude is in no talks with WWE, he is nowhere near talks with them and never will be.

He’s small even by Indy wrestling standards. And if you’re fat or small, you need to spend a decade in the indies. If you want to come into WWE training (NXT) straight from anywhere without that decade of outside success you need to be a giant amateur wrestler OR a giant pro athlete from somewhere else. 5’8” ain’t shit - that the size of Daniel Bryan who worked his whole life to get into WWE and was agenerational talent.

Filthy Tom Lawler is a LHW and he’s working the indies at a high level but he’s also small by WWE standards.

3 types of doctor. Nurses who know better than them like me.
mrw-a-fellow-shop-assistant-calls-an-abusive-female-customer-sir-37543.gif

I'm a bit surprised at Eva's relatively strong showing in the poll so far.

I'm a bit surprised at Eva's relatively strong showing in the poll so far.

Eva usually gets everybody’s poll strong, so it shouldn’t be surprising.

Goddamn, poll is getting close to 50/50 even, figured it'd be a blow-out for Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back