PWD 512: Bring back SHFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys do you agree with booker that jinder brought legitimacy to the wwe championship

It seemed that everyone was happy about WWE changing the main event of Survivor Series.

However, there is one person who does not like the change and that is WWE Hall of Famer Booker T. WWE has gone back and forth on who would be facing Universal Champion Brock Lesnar at this upcoming PPV (pay-per-view) event.

It’s been well documented that the sports entertainment company originally announced that Lesnar would face then-WWE Champion Jinder Mahal at Survivor Series. Instead of that happening, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon changed his mind and had to come up with a new opponent for Lesnar.

Styles beat Mahal on last week’s episode of SmackDown Live to win the title. Thus, the sports entertainment company had to make some changes to the lineup for Survivor Series.

The Survivor Series pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, November 19, 2017 in Houston, Texas at the Toyota Center and will air on the WWE Network and some traditional pay-per-view outlets.

On a recent episode of Heated Conversations, Booker T explained why he does not like the Lesnar vs. Styles match. He revealed that he prefers Mahal in that spot. Here is what he had to say (transcript courtesy of WrestlingNews.co):

“As far as AJ Styles [vs.] Brock Lesnar; I don’t like that matchup. I don’t like that matchup. You know, Brock Lesnar is a beast. We know AJ Styles, they don’t call him the Phenomenal One for nothing… the guy is actually that good.

But to step up to Brock Lesnar’s level, it’s almost like a middleweight going up against a heavyweight. A heavyweight that can move like a middleweight. So, that’s why I don’t like the balance of that one right there.”

“I think Jinder Mahal has had a great run. I think Jinder Mahal has brought legitimacy to the championship. I think with Jinder Mahal as champion, people look at the WWE Championship now as, you know, we gotta get the title off this guy.

It’s almost like that Iron Sheik when he had it back in the day, and Hogan had to get it off of him. Drop the big leg drop, bring America the title back home. I like this dynamic. It’s almost like when Sgt. Slaughter had his heel run.

People hated him. I love it. This is professional wrestling, what he’s doing… Jinder Mahal has done a great job, and I think he’s been a great champion.”

9be308d445e141578225bbf2b9bd1414.jpg

@Minotauro Rex Who you got? Pissed off keto PWD Warrior Max Payne or Netflix Frank Castle.

So guys do you agree with booker that jinder brought legitimacy to the wwe championship

It seemed that everyone was happy about WWE changing the main event of Survivor Series.

However, there is one person who does not like the change and that is WWE Hall of Famer Booker T. WWE has gone back and forth on who would be facing Universal Champion Brock Lesnar at this upcoming PPV (pay-per-view) event.

It’s been well documented that the sports entertainment company originally announced that Lesnar would face then-WWE Champion Jinder Mahal at Survivor Series. Instead of that happening, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon changed his mind and had to come up with a new opponent for Lesnar.

Styles beat Mahal on last week’s episode of SmackDown Live to win the title. Thus, the sports entertainment company had to make some changes to the lineup for Survivor Series.

The Survivor Series pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, November 19, 2017 in Houston, Texas at the Toyota Center and will air on the WWE Network and some traditional pay-per-view outlets.

On a recent episode of Heated Conversations, Booker T explained why he does not like the Lesnar vs. Styles match. He revealed that he prefers Mahal in that spot. Here is what he had to say (transcript courtesy of WrestlingNews.co):

“As far as AJ Styles [vs.] Brock Lesnar; I don’t like that matchup. I don’t like that matchup. You know, Brock Lesnar is a beast. We know AJ Styles, they don’t call him the Phenomenal One for nothing… the guy is actually that good.

But to step up to Brock Lesnar’s level, it’s almost like a middleweight going up against a heavyweight. A heavyweight that can move like a middleweight. So, that’s why I don’t like the balance of that one right there.”

“I think Jinder Mahal has had a great run. I think Jinder Mahal has brought legitimacy to the championship. I think with Jinder Mahal as champion, people look at the WWE Championship now as, you know, we gotta get the title off this guy.

It’s almost like that Iron Sheik when he had it back in the day, and Hogan had to get it off of him. Drop the big leg drop, bring America the title back home. I like this dynamic. It’s almost like when Sgt. Slaughter had his heel run.

People hated him. I love it. This is professional wrestling, what he’s doing… Jinder Mahal has done a great job, and I think he’s been a great champion.”
Booker T is retarded.

I'm willing to a test run PWD cast tonight if you guys have your Skype ready. We can do a Survivor Series pick em thing, PM me if you are interested

I'm willing to a test run PWD cast tonight if you guys have your Skype ready. We can do a Survivor Series pick em thing, PM me if you are interested

I’ve done this sort of shit a decade ago.

Set up times. Exactly.

Everybody needs mic headphones.

Everybody needs to be in an acoustically clean room.

One guy sets format in advance.

Do a pre session for half an hour.

I’m out because I’m going to be drunk
and asleep.

@The Higher Power and I might be the only ones here who preferred the Jinder match but there are some. I liked his first run with a title but that's a minority opinion too. Booker bless.

Max Payne 3 is one of the most under appreciated games of our time

im curious about the aj/brock match. like i wonder if jinder is gonna come in a give aj a protected finish, or if brock is gonna sell any for him, or if its gonna be a great match? hmmmm

Shit I could have the Max Payne and Daredevil gimmick combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back