NO FRAGGLES!
NO HIPPIES!
NO QUEBECOIS!
ONE JOB THESE NUTS!

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

5b506f81ae79d76c0c2fc411dc056675.gif

tenor.gif

Benoit was horrible on the mic. The Shield 2.0 sucks. Orton sucks.

However, they're still all better than Nakamura at everything.

I disagree with your first statement. As it's a common misconception. He just wasn't glitzy or reliant on catchphrase. Imo he was better than most of the current roster on WWE tv.

I disagree with your first statement. As it's a common misconception. He just wasn't glitzy or reliant on catchphrase. Imo he was better than most of the current roster on WWE tv.

He might be, but that's an extremely low bar.

It's not a misconception. It doesn't make him decent on the mic, because you're comparing him to the lowest of the low. I believe you said he was better that The Big Show. False. Big Show is actually one of the more natural talkers on the roster. He doesn't say anything profound, and isn't all that special or anything, but his delivery doesn't make me cringe like Benoit did more often than not.

It's not a misconception. It doesn't make him decent on the mic, because you're comparing him to the lowest of the low. I believe you said he was better that The Big Show. False. Big Show is actually one of the more natural talkers on the roster. He doesn't say anything profound, and isn't all that special or anything, but his delivery doesn't make me cringe like Benoit did more often than not.

Fair enough. But I think you should watch his work with Austin Triple H, HBK and Angle. You'll be surprised. But if that's the way you feel. Its cool. I still maintain he was better talker on the mic than someof the roster back then including Big Show. And better than most of the rosters now.

I think Neville when he comes back should fit lthe Benoit role of smaller guy that is relentless and beats the shit out of guys and doesn't stop.

I think Neville when he comes back should fit lthe Benoit role of smaller guy that is relentless and beats the shit out of guys and doesn't stop.

Didn't they already kind of do that?

Is he coming back? Heard he couldn't handle jobbing to Enzo, and essentially told the WWE to go fuck themselves.

I think it's pretty inaccurate to say he wasn't decent...decent doesn't mean good it means ok. He was ok...he had a few good ones mixed in when the intensity could shine through...but mostly it was just passable and non offensive. Cringe worthy brings to mind the horrible CW (The network, not 205 Live) scripting of today's promos.

Last edited:
Any one watch any of those NWA videos? Tim Storm recently had a match against Nick Aldis. I think this is the first step of Billy Corgan having a hand in NWA booking.

Looks good, can't wait to watch this shit:

going over the NXT twitter what is Tino Sabatelli/Riddkc Moss gimmick?

I think it's pretty inaccurate to say he wasn't decent...decent doesn't mean good it means ok. He was ok...he had a few good ones mixed in when the intensity could shine through...but mostly it was just passable and non offensive. Cringe worthy brings to mind the horrible CW scripting of today's promos.

Nah, he's still pretty cringe inducing. He'd fit right in today, with his stilted awkward promos. I'd agree that he at least had a certain intensity that helped sell it a little better than the guys of today, but he still sounded awkward as hell, and not very comfortable.

He wasn't "decent" as far as I'm concerned. He was pretty fuckin' horrible on the mic. He wasn't Jeff Hardy cringe, but he wasn't too far ahead of him either. Very low tier promo guy.

Nah, he's still pretty cringe inducing. He'd fit right in today, with his stilted awkward promos. I'd agree that he at least had a certain intensity that helped sell it a little better than the guys of today, but he still sounded awkward as hell, and not very comfortable.

He wasn't "decent" as far as I'm concerned. He was pretty fuckin' horrible on the mic. He wasn't Jeff Hardy cringe, but he wasn't too far ahead of him either. Very low tier promo guy.

See I never had a problem with them...at least the short ones. The 2 minute I'm going to kick your ass, break your bones, prove me wrong ones. The 5 minute or longer ones I'll give you weren't very good.

Listening to Alvarez and Meltzer talk about Smackdown...Alvarez suggests the winning brand get numbers 16-30 in the Rumble, losers get 1-15. That would actually be a really good idea and make some sense of this stupidity.

Benoit is leaps and bounds the best murderer of the group

<puh-lease75>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back