PWD 510: The Modern Day Monopoly Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs-123817-delarocha-500-1370881415.jpg

F.Y.I.W.D.W.Y.T.M!!!!!!

So none of you fuckers wanna talk about fave gi joes with me :( Im sad christmas is coming I collect and i am feeling excited like a lil kid and just tryin to share

gnawgahyde1.jpg

s-l225.jpg

images

62d298c52544c149427324738617f398.jpg

that was my crew right there.

Come on @LuchaBear

I didn't have them. I had the big rubber wrestling toys. I think I had a Rick Rude one.

I thought you were from Winnipeg you idiot.

Bc looks nice i would enjoy spending some time in your wilderness I think . 40 degrees isnt bad man I could live with that.

Never been there. We get a lot of rain though. We have the best wilderness but it gets really cold there lol.

So none of you fuckers wanna talk about fave gi joes with me :( Im sad christmas is coming I collect and i am feeling excited like a lil kid and just tryin to share

gnawgahyde1.jpg

s-l225.jpg

images

62d298c52544c149427324738617f398.jpg

that was my crew right there.

Come on @LuchaBear

Never had any GI Joes. Had 2 Action Man though. Scuba Steve and Snow Patrol. Dog chewed both their faces off. I cried. I was 4.

Never had any GI Joes. Had 2 Action Man though. Scuba Steve and Snow Patrol. Dog chewed both their faces off. I cried. I was 4.

This is a sad story.

Red haired chick is kinda cute btw

I didn't have them. I had the big rubber wrestling toys. I think I had a Rick Rude one.

Those rubber wrestlers sucked. The modern day ones suck too. Its all about that crotch joint and other than Joes and power rangers most action figures dont have it and it makes them unable to do kung fu. My goes dubbed as wrestlers in the oldschool wcw action ring

Im off to go watch old episodes of jeff Corwin .... What ever happened to that dude his show Fn rocked?

Those rubber wrestlers sucked. The modern day ones suck too. Its all about that crotch joint and other than Joes and power rangers most action figures dont have it and it makes them unable to do kung fu. My goes dubbed as wrestlers in the oldschool wcw action ring

I played with them in the bath.

What the fuck is with all the animals

Not enough ass eating going on in these threads for my liking

-5 Stars guys

-5 Stars

Wouldn't mind Becky pulling this (or damn near anything, really) out of her shorts and stuffing it down my throat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back