PWD 510: The Modern Day Monopoly Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious who came up with the rule 1000 poster makes the new thread

I think it came in when threads started getting locked at 1000 posts. Seemed like a logical idea at the time.

No I use the Numpad where theres 3 to 4 letters per number and predictive text does the rest. And I just use my thumb cause Im old school.
Lofuckingl whaaat? U press the number several times to get a letter like it’s 1995?

just curious who came up with the rule 1000 poster makes the new thread
FJACOBS.jpg

This guy did, he was a G D legend of PWD.

Lofuckingl whaaat? U press the number several times to get a letter like it’s 1995?

No just once cause we have predictive text now. Hence why my posts make sense and yours are like some one with big hands typing on tiny keys.

Seriously give it a try, no longer do you need to hold your phone in 2 hands to type a message.

No just once cause we have predictive text now. Hence why my posts make sense and yours are like some one with big hands typing on tiny keys.

Seriously give it a try, no longer do you need to hold your phone in 2 hands to type a message.
<{outtahere}>Bro u texting like it’s 99

@brownfeet i hope u making a thread right now cuz this is a god damn abomination. We event have gutter spamming land abunkas

UMy spirit animal is a pug

<{outtahere}>Bro u texting like it’s 99

Nope Im texting like 2220. I can type faster with one thumb than you can with your 2 hands. You must look ridiculous walking around typing with two hands. Wheres your drink going to buddy.

Nope Im texting like 2220. I can type faster with one thumb than you can with your 2 hands. You must look ridiculous walking around typing with two hands. Wheres your drink going to buddy.

Hey buddy !!??

2 favorite gi joes favorite looking rifle favorite looking pistol GO !!

That goes for any of you still awake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back