PWD 510: The Modern Day Monopoly Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an article in the paper this weekend about the illegal ape trade. They talked about the various sting operations they've been doing including a recent one where they found a shaved orangutan being used as a prostitute...so that leads me to the obvious question... @Minotauro Rex ...when were you last in southeast Asia?

I read an article in the paper this weekend about the illegal ape trade. They talked about the various sting operations they've been doing including a recent one where they found a shaved orangutan being used as a prostitute...so that leads me to the obvious question... @Minotauro Rex ...when were you last in southeast Asia?
I think the better question is...” @Minotauro Rex , was the orangutan any good?”
0884972C-B97A-4764-BFCA-311DF21E56F9.jpeg

I've spent my entire life knowing two truths: I want to have a family and I find it best to avoid stress where one can. This is the paradox of my life. Due to my unique work schedule, I have the luxury of getting a lot of time with my kids. It also happens to be a lot of one-on-two time with an ADD/ADHD case and an Irish-tempered two-year-old.

@equus once told me, "You don't know love and you don't know fear until you have kids." It found that accurate.

Go in with goals but no expectations. The genetic lottery isn't going to hand you a miniature improved version of you to conquer your mistakes in life. But you'll get a lot of satisfaction and wonder from helping them become who they are.

Best of luck.
i'm no expert as a dad or husband but i know what works for me and along the way i've realized things that made me better in those departments. i still fuck up constantly but life is alot sweeter when you stop taking yourself so seriously and just start embracing whatevers natural. for me life is pretty great as a dad. and yeah i truly believe that the most you ever love or fear is when your kids are involved. its something thats tough to explain to those who dont have their own kids. im not knocking anyone who doesnt have children, to be clear. its just something thats very hard to explain.

Durmstrang. Not Hogwarts.
if he followed the book of Nash they would have won the World Cup.
latest

[
if he followed the book of Nash they would have won the World Cup.
latest

That dude is lucky harry didnt fuck his ass up for life.

If some communist had showed up at my school tryin to make me look like a bitch and messing with my best mates girl and i was the greatest wizard of a generation I woulda made sure he learned the error of his ways

Is Randy Orton Mr. Survivor Series?
I don't know about elimination stats but I'm pretty sure he hasn't lost a 1 on 1 match and I'd be surprised if someone has been on the winning side more than him. There was of course the year they had to make him and edge dx 2.0 bitch with a clean sweep in there. {<hhh]

[

That dude is lucky harry didnt fuck his ass up for life.

If some communist had showed up at my school tryin to make me look like a bitch and messing with my best mates girl and i was the greatest wizard of a generation I woulda made sure he learned the error of his ways
He wouldn’t be Handsome Harry the white meat babyface then

She inherited dad’s brain damagr

<{katwhu}>

He wouldn’t be Handsome Harry the white meat babyface then

Harry shoulda been a tweener

Know what else he shoulda done.

Busted out the wizard weed and fire whiskey and fucked Hermiones tears away in that tent when Ron decided to be a dick ALL NIGHT LONG.

like yea Ron you was right it fuckin turns out that youre a huge can and we dont need you you dopey coppercab lookin fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back