PWD 510: The Modern Day Monopoly Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like that dude. He looks like he has clammy hands

Everyone has clammy hands its why I fist bump ,shake like a roman , bro hug or try to make sure my hands are full when I meet new people

Hand shaking is stupid

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

That guy should have a street fight with Jon Jones. infact I tend to think that the punishment for most fighters that annoy me is that they should get locked in the cage with jones on all the roids blow and booze he wants .... Im pretty sure other than a handful of fighters that would fix just about anybodies wagon

lqtDqQj.jpg

WWE need to do a tour of Bulgaria for Rusev.

Every time I see clips of these things AJ is getting his ass kicked. Thought he loved video games

he does he is very good at them too
he just fucks up a lot and then gets pissed.

Soooo pissed. It’s pretty hilarious. Kinda makes the videos worth watching

AJ Styles fucking up at video games is a very good version of AJ Styles.

Fucking lol mma fans are fucking ridiculous n get mad over stupid shit. How is doing the Ric flair woooooooo bad come the fuck on. Person who made that post needs to get super kicked

Jack Swagger is going to be fighting in Bellator.

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ul...rior-says-warrior-was-broke-before-his-death/

Ultimate Warrior’s brother not happy with Dana Warrior, says Warrior was broke before his death

Michael Lewis sent us a link to a post on The Ultimate Warrior’s Facebook account. There’s a comment on there purportedly from Warrior’s brother Jay Hellwig. His post about his brother, if true, is quite sad. Hellwig claims that Dana Warrior was getting ready to leave his brother and that Warrior was broke shortly before his death and that is why he struck a deal with WWE.

You can read Jay Hellwig’s words unedited below:

“You know I’ve tried to post quite a few things since Jim’s death and for some reason she either blocked some or I don’t now they get erased but I know I talk to Jim a short time before his death in the impression I got was he was getting ready to be left by his wife and his kids because he was out of money if people only knew what a fake person this lady is fake fake fake fake fake and I don’t say that lightly. This is going to sound really crude but Jim passing away was the best thing that ever happened to Dana she called my mom 1015 times a day for the first couple days until she realize that the money was there since and not a word not a word if people really knew what type of person she is they would not give her the time a day she was going to leave him because he was broke I met her when she was 22 straight out of college she turned her back on her own mother for money. And now to see her stand up like she has something to say that’s worth listening too it’s pathetic it is pathetic like I said Jim dying was the best thing ever happened to her why do you think he went back to WWE so his wife wouldn’t leave him. People are going to believe what they want I had nothing against her until I talk to Jim did that last time they were at Disney World and they wouldn’t even slow down so he could keep up walking with them I could hear the hurt in his voice I believe in karma and I believe Dana you’re going to get what’s coming to you believe me I’m not trying to convince people that Jim was any kind of Saint he was controlling self-centered narcissist but he was my brother"

This could be bullshit, but I never trusted that Dana Warrior. I said when she gave the HoF speech that she seemed fake and something was off about her. Even when she does the cancer stuff she seems so phony.

This could be bullshit, but I never trusted that Dana Warrior. I said when she gave the HoF speech that she seemed fake and something was off about her. Even when she does the cancer stuff she seems so phony.
the cancer charity is a phony so it's no surprise tbh

Dana looks like she has a screw loose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back