PWD 509 Walk with Gutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown bagging on the train headed into the city
You can take the boy outta the ghetto...

23456295_1666854796699767_4518541737720178285_o.jpg
where's your flask?

@SocraticMethod

We live in a world where Alberto Del Rio has a Rumble win

And a legend like Roddy Piper couldn't get a run with the WWF Title.

Feels bad man.

Getting my mandatory once every two months drink on at my local bar. No girl, no homies, no doggie.

@SocraticMethod

We live in a world where Alberto Del Rio has a Rumble win

And a legend like Roddy Piper couldn't get a run with the WWF Title.

Feels bad man.

We live in a world where Jinder, Miz, Russo and Arquette had the belts.

Roddy always said he didn’t care but I’m sure it hurt him to the end. Same as Lawler never getting the NWA.

The people truly embraced Virgil as they did not approve of Ted DiBiase’s methods. The Million Dollar Man held the black man down as a slave.

What about cocaine?

Been two years since I sniffed coke off stripper ass in the Berlin Hilton.

And I was in Berlin three months ago with my gf and met the DJ playing at the biggest club next door to my hotel in the hotel lift. Put us on the VIP list with the queue going about a block around. Didn’t do shit. I’m old.

Listening to Jericho’s podcast with Austin Aries while at work and he says that he was paid to put out a tweet advertising the mania dvd sale and decided to be his sarcastic character and mention that he wasn’t on the dvd, so everyone ran with that. He also said that he was told they had nothing for him creatively at this time and that he didn’t ask for his release but that the wwe let him go and allowed him to continue to train and rehab at the performance center during his 90 day non-compete clause.

He comes off really really really well in the interview and not at all the image that’s been portrayed on the sheets and the comments in here. It’s actually a pretty good one to listen to after the first 15 mins of him rambling about being vegan. Lol

Been two years since I sniffed coke off stripper ass in the Berlin Hilton.

And I was in Berlin three months ago with my gf and met the DJ playing at the biggest club next door to my hotel in the hotel lift. Put us on the VIP list with the queue going about a block around. Didn’t do shit. I’m old.

At least half is buff these days, everywhere... It's not worth it considering we don't know how these things they cut it with effects us. Everybody always thinks they know a guy who's got real shit, clean shit but that's B.S. The coke dealers(Even the old timers) are already buying it buffed whether they like it or not.

Cocaine is dying thanks to greed and dealers trying to pay off debts.

The Billy Corgan JRE was very good. A bit of rasslin' talk at the start and some other funny stories and interesting stuff.:)

I don’t mind if he interacts with super heroes but I don’t want him having any super powers

Big Pun was always cool because he didn’t have any powers but was just smart, trained and tough.

The later Max run was good with that because it was him fighting dudes who weren’t ridiculous.

There’s going to be the Boys series which should be fun.

Normal dudes with some extra powers beating the shit out of psychopaths with superpowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back