PWD 509 Walk with Gutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from watching Thor again, it was even better than the first time except for these annoying ass Filipinos who were sitting behind us that wouldn't shut the hell up. And that's why I only go to the theatre a couple times a year...
Why didn’t you tell them you were gonna take it outside and show em what it’s like?

Fuck you.

And you.

And you and you and you.

Don't want to forget about you.

Hey, you over there, fuck you too.

And you.

And especially you.

And fuck me while we are at it.
redirect

c1hsy6v7qv8ysakegrg0g8cuf.499x281x7.gif

Dvas+ass_6449d6_6003314.gif

Just got back from watching Thor again, it was even better than the first time except for these annoying ass Filipinos who were sitting behind us that wouldn't shut the hell up. And that's why I only go to the theatre a couple times a year...
Wanted to go tonight, but didn't get out of work until 9.

Hence all the fuck you.

Why didn’t you tell them you were gonna take it outside and show em what it’s like?

I was actually starting to get a little frustrated. I have a bad temper, but a long fuse so I just tried to zone them out. They were speaking Tagalog too and brother I love Filipinos, my wife is part Filipino and my kids, but god bless that language is ugly sounding as hell. I think that's what was triggering me mostly. lol

Wanted to go tonight, but didn't get out of work until 9.

Hence all the fuck you.

I know a site that streams HD movies, if I see a HD copy of Thor I'll PM you it. They have a cam version out right now but of course the quality sucks.

I hope they give Punisher the Venom symbiote eventually.

symbiote_punisher_w_out_mask.jpg

6b4ae65ec057a5178e670d63d938f853.jpg

punisher_venom_by_peter_sefcik-d37l6wo.jpg

why didn't you tell them to shut the hell up?

@SocraticMethod

We live in a world where Alberto Del Rio has a Rumble win

And a legend like Roddy Piper couldn't get a run with the WWF Title.

Feels bad man.

Alberto Del Rio won the biggest Royal Rumble ever, a MITB, multiple WWE championships, multiple WHCs, and multiple US titles, including ending Cena's awesome run, and all Bad News Brown got was that WM 4 battle royal (and he didn't even get to bring the trophy home because Bret broke it). And people wonder why I want to inject this world with a lethal dose of poison.

I quit. I just .... fuck all of this stupid sport and it's stupid everything. I quit. I just quit, OK?
UFC needs to tell USADA to poontnag their ass on outta here and we’re going back to those CVS over the counter piss tests for our drug policy

I know a site that streams HD movies, if I see a HD copy of Thor I'll PM you it. They have a cam version out right now but of course the quality sucks.
Hoping to go see an early showing tomorrow. Hopefully less people that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back