PWD 509 Walk with Gutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the only thing good that came from the raw spoilers at least for me
A moment we'll never forget in Manchester

Birmingham’s finest stomps on Amore then sends him flying outside and suplexes him at ringside. He wrenches his fingers back in the ring and kicks him in the head before being pulled by Enzo into the ropes.

“Enzo sucks” chant. Amore kicks him in the gut. This crowd is hot.

The arena erupted when Dunne appeared. He gets a two count off a quick roll up then hits an enziguri.

Kick to the face by Amore. Kalisto points out he has his feet on the ropes so the red breaks the resulting pin.

Back elbow in the corner by Dunne.

The WWE UK Champion just his finisher Bitter End and gets the win! What a cool moment here in Manchester! One we’ll never forget.

Sheamus and Cesaro also won the tag titles when New Day came out. So I expect New Day vs The Shield at Survivor Series.

Sheamus and Cesaro also won the tag titles when New Day came out. So I expect New Day vs The Shield at Survivor Series.
dam it was looking forward to uso vs seth n dean. the rumor going around they might be doing uk vs cw 5 on 5 as the uk ppl will be on 205 live tomorrow

titty milk
Bodybuilder%2BNicole%2BBass.jpg

Same thing

dam it was looking forward to uso vs seth n dean. the rumor going around they might be doing uk vs cw 5 on 5 as the uk ppl will be on 205 live tomorrow

<mma4>

i think if true depending on who they get could be a really dam good match

Enzo, Gulak, Nese, Kendrick and Gallagher vs Dunne, Seven, Bate, Wolfgang and Andrews

Enzo, Gulak, Nese, Kendrick and Gallagher vs Dunne, Seven, Bate, Wolfgang and Andrews
enzo is suppose to be defeding his cw belt unless they change it this week he wouldn't be on it other than that i could see this team being it. also pete n gallagher have faced before it was jack who beat pete 2 get into the cw torny

not interested in Raw until i read the spoilers lol

enzo is suppose to be defeding his cw belt unless they change it this week he wouldn't be on it other than that i could see this team being it. also pete n gallagher have faced before it was jack who beat pete 2 get into the cw torny

Good call. Forgot about that match.

also wood recommend to watch Thor

i still feel dirty from watching TNA last night but Thor helped cleanse my soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back