PWD 509 Walk with Gutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
P Diddy Puff and Bruce Prichard have heat with each other now lol

http://www.sacbee.com/entertainment/article183005656.html

Over the weekend as he celebrated his 48th birthday, hip-hop mogul and businessman Sean Combs announced he renamed himself – again.

“I have some serious, serious news,” he begins in a video.

“My new name is Love aka Brother Love,” he says. “I will not be answering to Puffy, Diddy, Puff Daddy or any of my other monikers but Love or Brother Love.”

The name happens to match the ring name of a former World Wrestling Federation personality, Bruce Prichard. He also was the Undertaker’s original manager.

In a video Monday, Prichard responded to Combs’ name change – and he didn’t seem very happy.

“Maybe it’s because he’s lost all originality. Maybe it’s because he’s irrelevant. Maybe it’s because he just wants people to know who the hell he is and hopes that he can capitalize off of some of the fame that I created way back when,” Prichard says.

He even tries out rapping to express some of his sentiments

You seem to be bitching a lot harder about people bitching, than people are actually bitching.

Right... I'm not the one complaining about who starts a thread as if that matters in any way.

I thought you were going to leave...

Wrong, @moonwolf spammed it. Another "OMG he can't make a thread" dork. What else can you expect from a Pro Wrestling thread though.

Bunch of geeks.

{<jordan}

You are the biggest dork on here. Making full threads arguing with yourself.

Gutter spammed the entire last page basically.

i saw the bat signal to the thread and that we were close to 1000 and figured might as well take it since I know yall love gutter threads

back 2 back Gutter threads

a double gutter if you will

wish i had more hands so i can give this thread 4 thumbs down lmao

tOA5tiV_d.jpg

<DCrying>

Sin Cara has his own Reebok shoe

<{vega}>

It's time to drain the PWD swamp.

Lock her up!
Lock her up!

Status
Not open for further replies.