PWd 49D You guys are all communists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziggler as a heel with a new look, like when he chopped it all off and looked like Evan Bourne, talking shit, bumping less and taunting the crowd and not doing his crowd pop moves would be a good fit for a smackdown upper card heel.

Give him New music, get rid of the blonde shit, and have him feud with styles.

I used to but as usual the internet ruins things

H2AdIs8.gif

What?

WWE writing promos for Nakamura is hurting me

He needs a translator and subtitles

Randy Orton had a better match with Nakamura than Cena ........Didnt think I'd ever say that. Still didnt take the reverse exploder suplex though..

Damn scorching promo by Carmella tonigh

God first AJ Styles's had to wrestle Shane at Mania, now we're probably going to have Owens vs Shane at Hell in a Cell.

I don't mind if Shane is wrestling midcard guys, but am I supposed to believe that Shane can actually hang with top wrestlers?

They could make that make sense if they wanted to / were skilled enough.

It's easy. AJ and KO have 300+ fights a year, Shane has one every couple/few years. They're beat up constantly, he's fresh. They're stretched thin between travel / fighting / family / eating on the road, he has a bus to take him between shows, he's eating amazingly healthy, he can hire world-class mma trainers, they're scraping by with an hour or two at shady local gyms a few times a week.

Rocky vs Drago is what it should be each time. Instead each time he's just a fan-made Create a Wrestler with the same stats as main eventers (and every OMG moment possibly equipped)

Randy Orton had a better match with Nakamura than Cena ........Didnt think I'd ever say that. Still didnt take the reverse exploder suplex though..

Randy doesn't like to take bumps in general.

It's weird that I've never really noticed it about him on my own, but after I saw it pointed out and started paying attention, he really does bump less than average. In a weird way it kinda ups my respect for his ability since like I said I really didn't notice myself.

I wonder if that's part of why he agreed to do the quick TKO (and inadvertent real TKO lol) loss to Brock, so he wouldn't have to take a bunch of suplexes.

Shelton Benjamin is promoted to commissioner and Maury reveals that there was a DNA test swap; Angle is really Gable's dad and Shelton is Jason Jordan's, setting up a commissioner vs commissioner, father & son tag team match at Mania.

not sure if <mma4> or <5>

That "how come he don't want me man!" scene hits me every time. Will Smith improv'd the whole thing because his real dad left him and Uncle Phil hugging him was just a instinct reaction to what Will said.

No list of potential GOAT tv moments is complete without that scene.

Fuck, I remember watching that at the time. Is it just that tv feels less momentous as we age or do fewer shows just have any real cultural weight anymore. I feel like there were a lot of huge tv moments - like shit we're still talking about 20/30 years later - from the 80's and 90's, and that there'll be like two or three things total from the aughts / 2010s we'll be talking about in like 2020s / 30's.

Randy doesn't like to take bumps in general.

It's weird that I've never really noticed it about him on my own, but after I saw it pointed out and started paying attention, he really does bump less than average. In a weird way it kinda ups my respect for his ability since like I said I really didn't notice myself.

I wonder if that's part of why he agreed to do the quick TKO (and inadvertent real TKO lol) loss to Brock, so he wouldn't have to take a bunch of suplexes.

It happened right about the time Mr Kennedy botched this suplex

He also fucked up his shoulder, banging the canvas before an RKO as well at some point.

Last edited:
So Randy has made a career of a decade plus at close to seven figures without cutting good promos, taking bumps or having good matches.
<mma4>

It happened right about the time Mr Kennedy botched this suplex

He also fucked up his shoulder, banging the canvas before an RKO as well at some point.

I still don't quite understand how this was on Kennedy. Looks like a typical back suplex to me

I still don't quite understand how this was on Kennedy. Looks like a typical back suplex to me

Kennedy didnt make sure Orton landed safely. He basically let him go and Orton over rotated turning a simple back suplex into Orton landing on his shoulders and neck. Its similar to the Nakamura/Cena incident except Cena knew it was a reverse exploder suplex and just couldnt rotate his heavy ass around.

He has the RKO. It got DDP over. That move would get anyone over.
would it have gotten pompous ass hunter hearst helmsley over if he kept using it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back